Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I keep meaning to leave a review for this moisturizer because I've been using it for awhile and it's done wonders for my skin. I have nightmare skin: pale (like most ivory or fair foundations are too dark because my complexion hasn't existed since the Victorian era pale), combination, acne prone and rosacea prone. We've had a lot of fun my tempestuous skin and I. …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

fromSK1994

8 months ago

Does not moisturize at all. Gave me small bumps all over (acne cosmetica).

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jul/03/2018

Don't bother if you're dry.. this is good if youre normal-oily. Lightweight, good texture. Not full of synthetic crap like dimethicone. It is pretty basic and will go well with whatever else youre using.. also no scent which is good.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Jan/04/2017

I use this as the base of my makeup.Not a big fan of the texture,I find it too greasy.It broke me out and now im left with visible scars :(.Switched to Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15,find it more gentle and less oily.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0
fromMeli87

Jun/16/2016

My T zone is oily, specially the nose, this moisturizer is good for my cheek and chin area, but defenitily not for my nose, I end up looking very oily, for my normal skin area I think is regular moisturizer but for oily zones no. Maybe persons with normal to dry skin could work.

The price is fair.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

Jan/12/2016

Like many of their other products this also makes my skin so greasy. It just sits on top of my skin and never sinks in. My face looks dull and gross. It breaks me out and just does not work for me.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Dec/16/2015

I am really liking this. I have an oily T-zone and the rest of my face tends to be slightly dry. If you used a face wash that dried out your face, then this probably wouldn't be moisturizing enough. But for me it's perfect. I use it in the morning and at night after using a gentle cleanser. It does feel slightly sticky just after you apply it, that's a bit weird, but it goes away …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Jun/10/2015

I bought this product 2 days ago and used it day & night the last 2 days. Yesterday morning i woke up with very little change to my skin ( which i expected with first use). However when i woke up this morning my skin looked very bright & clear and soft to the touch, will continue using this product and update this review later on!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Jun/10/2015

I honestly thought that I was doomed to struggling with skin care products thanks to having combination skin- I mean how could one single product cater to both dry and oily skin on the same face? But anyway, I think this $12 moisturizer performs better than the $38 one I had been using from Sephora. Skin care is tricky but I really really like this product, and I have found very few skin care …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Other

Jun/05/2015

Bought this for the first time yesterday and used it only once, which was last night. Woke up this morning to at least 5 fresh, new bumps on my face. Gonna have to pass on this. My oily skin alone doesn't cause this much acne. I only get pimples around the time of my cycle so I can definitely narrow it down to this product :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm