Arbonne FYI Eye Q Cream Eye Shadows

No Image

3.3

Not tested on animals

on 12/12/2011 3:36:00 PM

I'm extremely disappointed with this eye shadow. I expected more from Arbonne and quite frankly if this is what I can expect from their make-up then I'll never buy make-up from them again. The eye shadow doesn't come with an applicator which is crazy for such an expensive item. I have to apply it about 10 times just so I can see the color and even then, it creases in about an hour (which I don't experience with any other eye shadow brand), and it doesn't last very long. In fact, don't expect the eye shadow to last more than a few hours. This eye shadow is overpriced and didn't perform. I won't be buying it again.

on 9/30/2008 7:53:00 PM

I really don't get this eyeshadow. First of all, it's rock hard and I don't know how I'm supposed to get it on my eyes. Second of all, it creases if you use it as a eyeshadow base. The colors are really pretty, but I guess you have to apply them with your fingers because it's really hard to pick up the color with a brush. I haven't even tried mine because I'm too scared they will crease like they did on my sister. I will not be buying any more of these...

on 7/5/2008 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love cream shadows because they tend to make my eye area look sculpted and emphasized, big things for me when applying shadows.

These are even better for that then most, and really do last all day on my greasy greasy lids.
LORD do they need more colors though.

I have sheer genius, which looks like a light veggie green at first glance, but on the eye a true gold/green. With dark taupe powder shadow in the crease it looks great and is one of my favorite looks.