Wet 'n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Starlight Bronze

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/26/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this. It is so creamy and smooth and of course Shinmery!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

FUN product! I love this because I have a weakness for shimmer & glitter. I also have Catwalk Pink! The packaging is very fragile, seems like at least one is always sitting discarded in the WnW display as a broken "causality" from somebody dropping it inadvertently. I hope I don't drop mine. I've gotten a lot of use out of this. Colors are so pretty! Can be used as Illuminator, bronze, highlight, & blusher all in one item! :)

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/27/2012 11:51:00 PM

Really liked this and it can be used in so many different ways. This colour is beautiful and a tiny bit is enough to give a sunny glow to someone fair skinned like me. Lasts for ages and really easy to use.

on 7/2/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is just OK. I won't repurchase it even though it was very cheap. I like my ELF golden bronzzer 1000x better. Get that it's way better and its the same price!

This does have nice colors, however once you get the color you get all the shimmer too. Not natural. Well, maybe not the best colors either this line has for fair skin. Could work as a highlighter very subtley for fair skin.

on 2/12/2011 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm nc42/ golden tan, so this is wonderful for me! It's a great multi-use product and worth far more than the 3.99 pricetag! It's great as a bronzer and highlighter, but what I really love to use this for is eyeshadows!!! Wet N Wild keeps putting out some of the best drugstore products ever! Price and quality of eyeshadows and bronzers are on par with highend brands. There was a time when I recoiled from it like a hot flame! I'm now proud to say I love this line! I look forward to their new collections!
Update: I have been using the two Mega Glo products! The colors go well together. I love using these colors as eyeshadows with the other colors in the 347 Spotlight Peach Mega Glo Illuminator. Just had to share that! Great for natural looks!

on 11/10/2010 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This a gorgeous bronze colored blush. It's very pigmented and looks great on medium skin. I would advise you to use a light hand if you want to use as a blush (has lots of shimmer) or just use as a highlighter. I like to use this in the summer. It's a wonderful product for a great price. I'd repurcahse, but probably won't have to for a long time since I use so sparingly.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I am definitely NOT repurchasing this again, simply because the powder is packed in so tightly that I can't get any product anytime I try to swipe my brush over it. I've tried using different kinds of brushes, and packing as much onto my brush as I could, but nothing I tried could get me a decent payoff. Instead, I had to use the lid to scrape off some of the powder and apply it as though it were a loose powder. Applied like this, the colours are really pretty, but it's too much of a trouble to use when there's so many other pressed powders in the drugstore that are similar colours and are much easier to apply.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OOooh LOVE this product! A perfect all-over highlight. It adds the tiniest bronze shade when applied. The colors are not pigmented so it can't be used for eyeshadow but it definitely works for highlighting! I would definitely repurchase for such a cheap price!

on 12/15/2009 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Ok, the shimmers are pretty, but might be too "glittering" if apply too much. However, with just a dab and swept lightly over your entire face it can bring out the glow!