Maybelline Mineral Power Lipcolor ] [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Mineral Power Lipcolor ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

on 6/17/2013 1:08:00 AM

Damn you guys for discontinuing this line!

on 1/10/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I accidentally tried this lip color in 'Crushed mauve' from a friend who just got them from the US.I was amazed by the texture and balmy feel of this beautiful mauve shade.There's no other lipcolor ever that i liked as much-mainly because of the shade and feel.This is the best matte color in the mineral power range . I tried nude shell- a very light orangey matte pink on my lips.Healthy rose- Its a pretty pink with silver shimmer.It looks very close to crushed mauve.Only that unlike crushed mauve it has shimmer.Sienna- it turned out to be a very orangey bronze shade on my lips.
Though they need a lot of reapplication, they give the best look an Indian dusky skin can have.

I get them on Ebay as i live in India and this line was never launched here!!!They don't deserve to be discontinued either ,elsewhere.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I can't say enough about this lipstick other than I have been on ebay to snatch up the last of this discontinued lipstick which there are still alot of out there .I purchased this the other day from a bargain bin- tested it and was pleasantly surprised. I bought nude shell and ruby. Both were phenominal on their own but when combined gave me the color of my own lips just a few shades darker for an extremely natural yet polished look. What I love so much about this lipstick is its consistancy, its matte yet it goes on like butter! Love it. These two colors and chestnut look great on oilve toned skin.

I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS! They are my go to lipsticks in my lipstick collection. I love the formulation they go on so creamy and rich. They are super in-expensive and they are just so amazing. I own the colors Nude Shell and Sand.

on 4/22/2010 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

im inlove with Maybelline mineral power in sand,its so oh natural.it really last for hours and the color is close similar to my lip color.too bad it is only available in US and i bought it from a seller in multiply.com.it cost 150pesos Philippine money or 3.38141 USD.i wish it will be out here in the Philippines because i almost finish mine.i also have the other shades healthy rose and pink pearl,the healthy rose is a dark pink i think its kindy bit reddish if applied in full coverage and true healthy rosy pink in light coverage.while the pink pearl is kinda lavender with a hint of silver tone,i must say sand is my favorite shade among all the colors i have. .i want to own the nude shell but it is sold already to bad;( i heard a lot about that shade.

on 12/14/2009 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am so sad that these were discontinued. I have found so many colors that I love in this line, I bought 9 out of the twelve colors, and love pretty much all of them. Most of the colors were neutral or warm, but even the couple of cooler colors work on my complexion. I picked them up for a dollar something each on clearance, with a backup of my favorite colors, Plum Wine and Terracotta. These are moisturizing, and wear very comfortably on the lips, almost feels as though your wearing nothing. They do tend to wear off quickly, so I prefer a balm underneath, but don't mind reapplying. I am sucked in by mineral makeup, and am so glad I tried these.

on 8/19/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

These are great natural colors, not too much shininess either . I have two in Ruby and Crushed Mauve. The Ruby isn't a bright red like you would expect but a toned down almost brownish, more natural red. The Crushed Mauve is practically the same color as the Maybelline Moisture Extreme Plum Wine that I adore. These go on very smooth and are moisturizing, and you can easily build up the color without a cakey appearance. I'm not a nude lip girl, I like to wear natural colors when doing more dramatic eye looks, and these add color without being overpowering.

on 8/16/2009 1:31:00 PM

This is a true nude pink-light brown on my pale lips. I can't do pale or beige lips cause I need more color since my lips are so pale, but this shade is perfect--just enough color. Don't see any frost or sparkle. Feels very smooth and moist, great for my dry lips.So it doesn't last long, but I don't mind.

on 8/10/2009 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Pros: Just after one application you get VERY soft lips! It feels so buttery without being oily. I bought Nude Shell because many people raved about it, unfortunately, this shade is EXACTLY the same as my natural lip colour (I'm very flattered people enjoy this colour so much). However, I felt it upgraded my natural lip colour and I still love it.

Cons: The lasting power is very similar to a tinted lip blam. So I pair it with a lip liner for extra staying power. It's so nice to use though that I wouldn't mind reapplying.

Overall: I don't know if this lipstick is really discontinued but the rumors did make me run out and buy me one. It's a really great product that uses minerals well. I'm going to try a deeper colour next time :P

on 7/29/2009 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was on a hunt for rimmels birthday suit, and none of the stores I went to had it. Then I came across this lipstick, and gave it a go I have one in nude blush I really liked. This is a gorgeous neutral color, not too beigey or chalky so you won't look like your lips are dead. I wish it was a little more moist like the moisture extreme lipsticks but besides that its a gread overall lipstick

Popular Lipsticks