NYX Professional Makeup Peach Lip Balm

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I just had to try this because it's blue, and yet peach flavored. I'm not personally aware of the existence of any blue peaches on this planet. That kind of deliberate product quirkiness is magnetic to me, and I just had to have it. Anyway, this balm is indeed blue in the container and has a nice fake peach taste, like some Japanese candies. It's a pretty good balm, at least by itself - it coats the lips well, moisturizes nicely, and gives a slight sheen. It would be too slippery to wear under most lipcolor, so this is something to wear by itself/before bed/before a shower/over lip stain. It doesn't look blue on my lips. It spreads evenly with minimal clumping once it's warmed by my finger and can be wiped off the applying finger without leaving goo. I don't usually like potted lip balm, but this one is nice overall. The packaging is 100% plastic, which is probably a good idea in very hot/very cold climates, although it makes the product seem cheap. Speaking of cheap, paying US99c for this at cherryculture.com was fine, but I wouldn't pay the full US$3.99 @ nyxcosmetics.com. I'd like to try the Apple and Coconut ones also.

Top Rated Lip Treatments