Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Honey, Pectin, Lecithin, C20-22 Alcohols, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Oligopeptide-10, Silica, Betaine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxy Caprylylsilane, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 7.0% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 2.9% Zinc Oxide

on 3/16/2012 4:41:00 PM

HG for me. As a tinted moisturizer it's a solid '5'.

Very light coverage that still seems to even out my skintone. You can still see my acne scars and a bit of discoloration, but everything is softened just enough that I feel better for having it on.

Does not accentuate fine lines/wrinkles/dry spots/zits.

Have Fair, Light and Medium. Light is good for most of the year ... and I mix a bit of one of the others for lighter or darker shades.

Gives a glowy but not sparkly look.

Enough moisture for the daytime for me. I think of it as my daytime moisturizer that gives me a no-makeup but better look.

The spf15 is nice ... but I don't think I use enough to rely on that spf. So for summer, an spf30 or higher applied before is necessary. Then the TM doesn't go on quite as nice.

Going to try Smashbox BB creme spf30

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I do sit in the sun, however use Alba Botanicals SPF #30 (Per Paula Begouns recommendation) and have just a touch of color. My face color was uneven and I have been on the search for a liquid or gel bronzer since I do not want to use powder in the summer. Went to ULTA and WOW...evened out the skin tone and looks as if I sat in the sun for hours....Love, love, love this and it's SPF15 as a bonus!

Natural looking, no scent and my face is not only smooth and soft there is a glow (not a shimmer) to my skin.

on 11/23/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in the luminous, oil free, spf 15. It is lovely. I have dry skin but this is just right and gives me a luminous glow, not too frosty or shiny looking. Most foundations look thick and heavy on me, tinted moisturizers are either greasy or chalky looking. This one is perfect. It feels cool on the skin and great staying power.

on 6/8/2008 4:21:00 PM

I have to add my 2-thumbs-up to this fantastic product!!! Like most other reviewers here, I've looked for years for TM to offer coverage without making your skin look like an oily mess-and my skin is very dry so this result was always a surprise!!

I tried this for the first time(in light) and thought it might be too yellow or dark for my very fair, pink-undertone, skin. I must admit I would probably have bought the fair if I had tried them side by side but I took a chance and bought online. However, for the summer, with a little more color in my skin, the "light" will work well. I wore it early in the day with just a little Smashbox skin tint and I thought it looked very smooth with good coverage, yet fresh!

Later in the day, I added EM blush, BE mineral veil and topped off with more of the Smashbox skin tint. My skin looked better and clearer than it had in a very long time. After an evening out in the extreme heat, I was very impressed that my complexion still looked fresh and smooth, not sweaty or cakey. Nothing appeared to have settled into my fine lines around the eyes-not used to that with BE fdn used over primers. I believe I have found the perfect TM which will also do double-duty as a primer for mineral foundations (which I dearly love)!

I am planning on re-purchasing the "light" this summer and will probably switch to "fair" in the fall as my skin is fair and loses a little color as the summer ends! This is the first time I've ever planned to re-purchase any TM and I've tried all the high-end brands such as LM, Becca, BB-I found them all to leave my skin a goopy mess and I was unable to find a light shade that didn't leave me ghostly pale or too yellow.