Avon Lip Balms (any flavor)

No Image

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/20/2017 4:20:00 PM

This is for the True Color lip balm. I got this in Pink Pucker. It's difficult to buy makeup online or by brochure so there is always a risk. The colour was a bright pink and I thought it would be sheer enough to not be too noticeable but it is so bright it is almost neon. Very pigmented and noticeable on skin and this shade was just too bright for me, It does moisturize well and feels nice on my lips. I may get this again in a more muted shade.

on 2/13/2017 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got the coconut-scented balm when it was on sale at 99 cents. I don't buy much Avon so I wasn't expecting much.
To my surprise, best lip balm I've ever used! Beats the hell out of Nivea and EOS, as it keep my lip soft, long after it has worn off. I apply it 15 minutes before applying one of my usual matte lipsticks and it does the job I expect a good lip balm to do. My only qualm is that it's not organic nor vegan but until I find one with those qualities that actually work, I'm sticking with my Avon. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this lip balm! I bought this for 79 in "Cherry Cherise" and it smells delicious and it's very moisturizing and pretty light for a scented balm. Big reccomend 

on 4/7/2014 6:57:00 PM

This review is for the Coconut Blossom Lip Balm. It smells great but it is really gritty and turns lips white. Because it's so gritty I can't even wear under lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

For plain lip balms these are great.

They're kind of like the grown up version of Lipsmackers. There are so many flavors that it works for any day and you can have a wide selection for very inexpensive!

on 2/10/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

What can I say that hasn't been said already. This keeps you lips soft for lipstick or lipgloss application. The flavours are true to word (personal faves are bubble bum and strawberry). And the price is stellar! It never fails!

on 12/27/2012 8:25:00 PM

I got this as a stocking stuffer from my grandma, which likes to buy random beauty products to us for Christmas. It was inceredibly hard to open, and when I finally did success, the plastic film that covered the tube was gone because it broke during the process of opening. I was hen left wondering which flavor the lip balm was supposed to be. I got Peppermint, from the Holiday sweets collection. Well, let's just say that it does not smell like peppermint at all. Instead, it smells like rubber and chemicals, and then fake peppermint. The texture was watery and just sat on my lips, never hydrating them. My sisters got Cinnamon & spice and Berry I think, and my mother got Sugar cookie. This one received praise from my sisters, but I absolutely disliked them all. Even though they are quite cheap, I would not purchase them again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The best lip saver with a hint of tint (strawberry) and flavor! I love love love this! You don't need to spend a fortune to achieve a natural lip look! My only regret is that I didn't try these sooner! At 99 cents a pop, I bought half a dozen to make sure I had one on hand at all times! It gives my lips a natural flush for a day time look that's sweet and innocent... but kissable;) They work wonderful under lipstick as well. Try it! You won't be disappointed!

on 11/19/2010 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's official I will no longer buy any Avon Flavored lipbalms again. Yes, they do have great scents, but the truth is they are not very moisturizing, and I'm constantly reapplying it. I have tried a few in the naturals line and they just suck. I've learned my lesson, I'm sticking to the moisture therapy balms.

Personaly they make my lips all puffy. I am alligetic to all lip products by them and it stinks cause a lot of people I know love them and use them all the time. But I guess Avon is not the brand for me which is ok casue other things work better anyway. I mean Avon says all these great things about their other make up and it doesnt work well. Its a shame...false advertisment to me.