Tree Hut Shea Body Butter Hawaiian Kukui

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I think I'm in love! Lol. I usually don't care much for body butters all over. They just seem to heavy or greasy for my skin. This one however, is fantastic. The smell is wonderful to me. It's kind of warm and nutty, but tropical and sweet all at the same time without being overwhelming. It kind of reminds me of the beach or summer. This is not greasy or too thick. Love it

This and the Brazilian Nut are my favorite scents from Tree Hut products. The Hawaiian Kukui, I feel, has better texture than the other Tree Hut body butters. Sometimes when I purchase the body butter it's smooth and creamy and blends well, and other times it's waxy and goes on in clumps onto my skin (not attractive on legs lol). Anyhow, I noticed the Hawaiian Kukui is pretty much consistent in quality. It also has a divine "sun tanny" scent. I get asked all the time what scent I'm wearing and where to buy it! Definitely a keeper!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this product! Lasts all day and smells great

PROS: Love the nutty, sweet, slightly fruity smell. Inexpensive. Found in my Walmart.

CONS: You should smell it first; the scent is strong (but I like it okay.) Some will not like that it comes in a jar, (but my hands are clean before I apply cream anyway.)

USAGE TIPS: If you don't already, you may want to try leaving skin moist/wet after shower and applying this right away. It really seals in the moisture, and you need a lot less product too.

ALTERNATE: I also really like Cantu's Shea Butter Body Butter that smells much more mild than this one. (It's usually found in the African American shampoo/lotion section of my Walmart.)

Popular Lotions / Creams