Tree Hut Shea Body Butter Hawaiian Kukui

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

I think I'm in love! Lol. I usually don't care much for body butters all over. They just seem to heavy or greasy for my skin. This one however, is fantastic. The smell is wonderful to me. It's kind of warm and nutty, but tropical and sweet all at the same time without being overwhelming. It kind of reminds me of the beach or summer. This is not greasy or too thick. Love it

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Got it in a costco set of four. It's not bad, smells a little oversweet, but mostly tropical. The shea butter is thick and moisturizing, rub in well or your clothes will stick to you! It absorbs well and is a good moisturizer. I wouldn't use it year around, Cetaphil helps me out for less serious dryness, but in the winter, or once a day when I'm just out of the shower, this product works well. I'd get it again, but myabe in the plain scent. This tropical scents just aren't my thing.

This is a new scent from the Tree Hut line. Unlike the others I adore this scent. It definitely has a beachy coconut scent which reminds me of summertime! It's a bargain for body butter since the price is under $5.00 and can be found at Walmart. Ingredients include 100% pure Shea and Hawaiian Kukui extract.

Popular Lotions / Creams