Laura Geller Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retynyl Palmitate, BHT, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Do you want to look more toned & tanned within seconds? Then you need this. Think of it as a workout and vacation all baked into a tidy, easy-to-use, generously sized compact. The puff makes applying and blending so simple and quick and, unlike gel, lotion, or mousse brozners and sunless tanners, there's no waiting for it to dry. I'll admit that it can transfer a bit, so beware if you're wearing light colors (or if you expect to sit on someone's white couch.) That little caveat aside, I still love this product and never want to be without it. It makes my arms, decollete, and legs look *amazing* and, as I'm not one to toot my own horn, I credit Ms. Geller with this amazing feat. I don't believe I'll ever bother with smelly, time-consuming, splotchy- fading sunless tanners again. Baked Body Frosting delivers much better results in a fraction of the time. You can also try a wet application for more impact (though I prefer it dry). Coverage and color are buildable either way and blending is a cinch. I hope this is *never* discontinued.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

OK. First let me start by saying that my quest for the perfect bronzer was more health related than wanting to look pretty. Over the years, I totally did some very naughty skin abuse to myself by "baking" in the sun with baby oil and iodine. Although genetically, I am fortunate to not have leathery skin, I DID manage to get squamous cell skin cancer on my face. After successful MOHS surgery, I learned my lesson and still manage to go to my beloved beach--however, now I have a TON of sunscreen, a huge hat and I am under an umbrella. As such, I now have a ban on the tan.
Soooo....I do get sprayed sometimes, and do use fake tan product on my legs. But the face...the face. I've tried so many products on my face to give it that tanned glow, but I usually look like an orange, or a nectarine, or I just look like my face is dirty--but the kind of dirty that a five year old comes home with after a day at the playground!
So..I tried this Baked Body Frosting. I have to tell you -- I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! Here's what I do. After I prime my face, (I don't use foundation), I dot my concealer on any parts that need it. Then I use my TARTE blush. After I do my eyes and all is done. I take my big brush, swirl it on the baked Body Frosting and lightly brush it on my face. It looks totally natural. I then layer it on depending just how "tan" I want to look. I'll tell you, for any of you who really are concerned with sun damage--this stuff is priceless! I've even used this stuff on my arms, neck and legs and have no complaint--but since I'm so deeply shallow, I would rather save it for my face.
Also..I've tried other more expensive bronzers for the face and this is by far the best. My only complaint--Ms. Geller should rename this to Baked Body and FACE Frosting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in both colors thinking I'd use the lighter one now and the Honey glow this summer when I have some color. Well, i'm returning both. This product in my opinion was awful. I first tried Sugar glow on my chest with the wet applicator like LG did on the Q show. It went on very metallic and dried to a powdery looking film. Next I tried it dry on one arm. It looked like I put a bunch of powder on my arm. The shine was better (less) but it made my skin look crepey. It clung to every line/hair on my arm. Lastly I put moisturizer on the other arm then put the body frosting on top of that. I looked like a trophy. My arm was metallic! Not very flattering. The Honey glow did do a little better, it didn't look as powdery on me but the color was not good. It looks orange on my skin. So back they both go. It shows way to powdery on my skin and is way to metallic looking. I love sparkle and shine but not this way. If she made one that is sheer with no color I might look at it again but these two will not work for me.