Laura Geller New York Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow

Filtered by skin type : Combination

Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retynyl Palmitate, BHT, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Do you want to look more toned & tanned within seconds? Then you need this. Think of it as a workout and vacation all baked into a tidy, easy-to-use, generously sized compact. The puff makes applying and blending so simple and quick and, unlike gel, lotion, or mousse brozners and sunless tanners, there's no waiting for it to dry. I'll admit that it can transfer a bit, so beware if you're wearing light colors (or if you expect to sit on someone's white couch.) That little caveat aside, I still love this product and never want to be without it. It makes my arms, decollete, and legs look *amazing* and, as I'm not one to toot my own horn, I credit Ms. Geller with this amazing feat. I don't believe I'll ever bother with smelly, time-consuming, splotchy- fading sunless tanners again. Baked Body Frosting delivers much better results in a fraction of the time. You can also try a wet application for more impact (though I prefer it dry). Coverage and color are buildable either way and blending is a cinch. I hope this is *never* discontinued.

Very pretty, shimmery bronzer. I have tried it both wet and dry, and by far prefer using it dry. It goes on quickly and looks gorgeous on neck, chest, shoulders and arms. I prefer using Sally's Airbrush legs on my legs, because IMHO, they make your gams look perfect.

I love this product! The best thing about it is you get so much - I think this will last the rest of my life..and I use it everyday. Anyway I use it as a contour shade and use a light dusting on my neck/shoulders so that they match my face. It is beautiful - just gives an airbrushed look! The only bad thing about it is the price, but like I said it will last forever. Also the packaging is way too big, (but it's a grat product so thats okay!) not really sure why they made it that way? The texture is soft and feels light on the skin. A great buy!

I love this bronzer for my face. I don't use it to contour my cheeks, but I do on my jawline. Great for the top of your face at the hairline. The color is perfect. I apply it with a Real Techniques blush brush. I do not like the high lid on the compact, takes up too much room.

This must be a love or hate product. I absolutely hated it. I tried using it a couple of times in different ways (to highlight my face and used it on body as well). If someone likes to use a shiny bronzer on their face, they might like this. I prefer a matte bronzer on my face. For use on the body, it's hard to apply evenly if you use moisturizer at all. Once it's on, it absolutely WILL transfer to clothing. I couldn't picture hugging anyone without this stuff getting everywhere. The one time I did use it on my decolette for an evening out, my husband told me my skin looked really dry. As he never makes remarks like that so it was obvious what was different about my routine. I'm late thirties, with pretty good, albeit fair skin, and this made me look like I was a dried up piece of leather. Sorry, Laura. I like your products, but not this one. Going back to the store.

Edited from 1 lippy to 5! I don't know what I was thinking about this bronzer. It looks better on my face than any other I have. I still think it looks ridiculous on my body as I have very fair skin, but used correctly on my face...I look fresh-faced and younger. Best part? I got it for free in a Beauty.com GWP last year after I returned one to ulta that I had paid for. Didn't plan that, but, score! Maybe it was because it was free that I gave it another chance. I will likely not run out for a couple years because it's huge. That's the only thing I don't like...the box is crazy big.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I use this more for special occasions than for every day. It really is so easy to use, no weird scents, and gives my skin a really beautiful, tan yet subtle glow. I don't get any weird stripey looks from it either, everything blends together well when you use the puff. It does have some shimmer in it, but it's not over the top. Great for summer nights out or even in the winter when your skin needs a little bit of color.

I actually have the deluxe-sized split pan body frosting. One side the Honey Glow the other side Sugar Glow. I love both but I had a time when I first received. I put on so much that i could not bare to look at it for about 2 weeks. We had to go an evening function and gave this another try. I placed some of the sugar glow on my shoulder and collar bone and the effect was just yummy! It made my skin look shiny without looking clammy. Just glowing and soft and healthly. I tried very little of the honey glow on my face..above my blush, chin, forehead and very little on the bridge of my nose and I just loved the way it gave me a warm glow. I don't have much of a night life because we have a 3 year-old but if you do, this should be staple for you. Maybe not this brand but definately some type of frosting is just the right topping to your evening wear.