Pantene Beautiful Lengths

Pantene Beautiful Lengths

3.4

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have no idea why I would waste my money on Pantene.
I have been so over their products for years now.
This was not exception.
I had never tried this particular product line of theirs and thought I should give it a try.
I have long hair so I thought why not?
They gave it a different scent than I am used to with Pantene.
It smells like green apple jolly rancher to me.
Again I am never a fan of candy scents like this.
I did not find it to condition the hair that well, my hair was too tangled and also got static-y more often.
I noticed my hair was not as shiny as it had been with other products I had been using.
I am just very disappointed with this conditioner and will probably just give it away as I have no use for it. It was not good at all but not the worst that is why I gave it a two lippies.
Unless Pantene comes up with some amazing must try product and without the scent of children's shampoo I am done with this brand.

Instead of Beautiful Ends, it should be called Breaking Ends - within three days my long, fine, color-treated hair was a dried-out mess, and breaking! My hair is down to my waist, the longest it's been in many years. I got married a couple of months ago and I wanted my hair to look awesome. Unfortunately I had a coloring disaster at Supercuts (which was a splurge for me as I usually color at home) just days before the wedding, so my hair is very fragile these days.The fragrance is actually really nice, pleasant but not overpowering. However, the product itself was so-so in terms of working into my hair, as it felt like the conditioner was covering my hair but not melting into my hair. Combing the tangles out was rather difficult, but on the first day my hair dried nicely. But within two more uses, my hair had static and became increasingly brittle to the point of breaking.

To Read all 111 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/2/2015 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really like this conditioner. No, it's not as good as it's a 10, but as far as being from Walmart, its actually pretty good. I put it in my hair and let it set about 5 minutes before rinsing and then when I get out I use BioSilk oil. I repurchased this conditioner again today and the smell is great.

on 8/30/2014 9:05:00 PM

When i first used this i thought it was okay, my mom bought it for me (price) and i usually lean towards organic brands. I noticed as my hair dried it was extremely greasy and fell into clumps- this only happened one other time when i didn't wash out my product full enough ( i think it was a l'oreal shampoo) so i gave it a second go- way worse than the first time. My hair is curly-wavy and normally soft- it was frizzy, greasy and absolutely disgusting. You could not pay me to use this product again, another reminder to go for quality over price. Big reminder to why I hate Pantene, Herbal Essence, etc. Worst shampoo i've ever used. Buy if you like greasy, clumpy hair that will not clear up.

on 7/13/2014 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I normally just use salon brands for all drugstore brands dry out my hair. I tried this and to my surprise it did not dry my hair out. My hair is soft, not as soft as a salon brand but pretty good for cheap stuff. I do not know if it truly helps hair grow but we shall see

on 6/15/2014 11:13:00 AM

Compare the ingredients to pantene's anti breakage. Same exact thing.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This brand is different than others. And that's not in a good way. I bought it to grow out my hair because that's what thought it would had done. Not in my case :( It's not the worst but definitely not my favourite. It made my hair extra oily and it made my hair more thin. The total opposite of what I wanted. It did make my hair more soft (sometimes) and I did get more compliments on my hair but still. It repaired some of my split ends and detangled my hair. It also made my dandruff worse. Not my favourite, I probably won't use it again unless if I run out of choices for shampoo.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm a huge fan of the shampoo from the Beautiful Lengths line but unfortunately the conditioner is just not doing it for me. My hair is colour treated so a bit damaged, it is very fine but I do have a lot of it and it gets greasy very fast. I use the shampoo to wash my scalp only and then I follow up using the conditioner on my ends only. After shampooing my hair does feel pretty soft but the ends are still quite dry so I usually try to leave the conditioner on for at least 5 minutes before rinsing, but I could leave the conditioner on for a full day and it wouldn't do anything. After I rinse the conditioner out, it feels as if it was never there. My ends still fell just as dry and crunchy and there is no extra slip or softness. The shampoo is definitely the gem in this line, if you're looking for a hydrating conditioner try the Daily Moisture Renewal one, your money will be better spent.

on 4/22/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product. however, expect for the smell, I did not enjoy it. I normally use a sulfate free conditioner, but after hearing this product hyped on youtube for those growing out their hair I decided to give it a try. LIES! My ends are dry and I do not feel this has helped my hair stay strong. Also leaves a build up after 3 - 5 days. Not a awful shampoo, but it did not work for my hair type (fine, with dry ends). You might find this works for a thicker hair type, however I would still recommending avoiding as it contains sulfates. Sulfates do dry out your hair over time, so they are best avoided. I am currently using the rest of this only for protein treatments with egg yolks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This conditioner simply wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. I only used it for about a month and a half so I'm not sure it really strengthened my hair or helped it grow faster. I like the subtle scent of it. Overall I wouldn't repurchase again just because there are many conditioners I have tried and enjoyed more.