3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Leaves my hair shiny and easy to manage I love this brand plus ever since I started using it my hair has started growing a little faster, it’s easy to apply and doesn’t take long to wash out my hair isn’t left frizzy at all, I have mixed girl hair so it’s REALLY hair to find shampoo that doesn’t make my hair turn into a greasy mess after using it on occasions I have some hair fall out when washing but that’s a normal thing for me I have really thick hair, the only think I don’t like about the product is that it’s expensive and occasionally the lids are broke Every once in a while my dandruff gets pretty bad using this but it’s when I don’t wash it out all the way so be sure to wash it out all the way Bonus is the wonderful smell

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlack

3 years ago

Honestly this is the best hair growth shampoo line ever! the shampoo is great cleanses well, lathers well doesn't strip my hair. And the conditioner for me is what sells it, it smells AMAZING, has amazing slip and detangles and de-frizzes my hair so well! Curly girls you can't go wrong with this conditioner!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

UPDATE: 7/28/2017 - This made my hair fall out like CRAZY. I could not even finish the entire bottle because the more I used it the more my hairs just kept falling. My hairs would literally be everywhere. On my car seat, on my stove! On my bed it was so bad. It was amazing at first and made my hair so smooth and made it seemed healthy but unfortunately the more i kept using it the more my hairs were falling out. PLEASE BE AWARE! I've heard Pantene coats your hair in a waxy Chemical and I'm starting to believe it's true ???????? *********************************************** Really nice shampoo & conditioner. Shampoo lathers really well and cleaned great without stripping my hair. Conditoner is very thick and creamy and moisturizes really good. Hair isn't so frizzy and poofy since I started using beautiful lengths. Hasn't noticed a difference in growing but hair is stronger healthier And smoother.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

I have no idea why I waste my money on Pantene. I have been so over their products for years now. This was no exception. I had never tried this particular product line of theirs and thought I should give it a try. I have long hair so I thought why not? They gave it a different scent than I am used to with Pantene. It smells like green apple jolly rancher to me. (I am never a fan of candy scents like this) I did not find it to condition the hair that well, my hair was too tangled and also got static-y more often. I also noticed my hair was not as shiny as it had been with other products I had been using. I am just very disappointed with this conditioner and will probably just give it away as I have no use for it. Unless Pantene comes up with some amazing must try product and without the scent of children's shampoo, I am done with this brand.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

Instead of Beautiful Ends, it should be called Breaking Ends - within three days my long, fine, color-treated hair was a dried-out mess, and breaking! My hair is down to my waist, the longest it's been in many years. I got married a couple of months ago and I wanted my hair to look awesome. Unfortunately I had a coloring disaster at Supercuts (which was a splurge for me as I usually color at home) just days before the wedding, so my hair is very fragile these days.The fragrance is actually really nice, pleasant but not overpowering. However, the product itself was so-so in terms of working into my hair, as it felt like the conditioner was covering my hair but not melting into my hair. Combing the tangles out was rather difficult, but on the first day my hair dried nicely. But within two more uses, my hair had static and became increasingly brittle to the point of breaking.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

I really like this conditioner. No, it's not as good as it's a 10, but as far as being from Walmart, its actually pretty good. I put it in my hair and let it set about 5 minutes before rinsing and then when I get out I use BioSilk oil. I repurchased this conditioner again today and the smell is great.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

6 years ago

When i first used this i thought it was okay, my mom bought it for me (price) and i usually lean towards organic brands. I noticed as my hair dried it was extremely greasy and fell into clumps- this only happened one other time when i didn't wash out my product full enough ( i think it was a l'oreal shampoo) so i gave it a second go- way worse than the first time. My hair is curly-wavy and normally soft- it was frizzy, greasy and absolutely disgusting. You could not pay me to use this product again, another reminder to go for quality over price. Big reminder to why I hate Pantene, Herbal Essence, etc. Worst shampoo i've ever used. Buy if you like greasy, clumpy hair that will not clear up.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

6 years ago

I normally just use salon brands for all drugstore brands dry out my hair. I tried this and to my surprise it did not dry my hair out. My hair is soft, not as soft as a salon brand but pretty good for cheap stuff. I do not know if it truly helps hair grow but we shall see

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

Compare the ingredients to pantene's anti breakage. Same exact thing.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

6 years ago

This brand is different than others. And that's not in a good way. I bought it to grow out my hair because that's what thought it would had done. Not in my case :( It's not the worst but definitely not my favourite. It made my hair extra oily and it made my hair more thin. The total opposite of what I wanted. It did make my hair more soft (sometimes) and I did get more compliments on my hair but still. It repaired some of my split ends and detangled my hair. It also made my dandruff worse. Not my favourite, I probably won't use it again unless if I run out of choices for shampoo.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18