Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this product. It's large and you can use certain colors solo or in combination depending on how you play with it. It is a bit dusty/powdery which is why I am giving it one less lippie. The colors are pretty and flattering though. Great value.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the first highlighter I've ever purchased. While I do like it, I'd like to try other highlighting products and wouldn't repurchase this one.

This product contains four colors: light gold, light pink, mid-toned pink, & bronze. The shades can be used individually or swirled together. While the colors are gorgeous they're also all super shimmery. The luminosity comes from fine microglitter. It doesn't look natural... it looks like I have glitter on my face. I'm okay with that but I wanna give off more of a "lit-from-within" vibe.

Other highlighters that I've swatched have more of a satin finish, a more subtle sheen (that can be built up if you really want to glow)... rather than all the shimmer & wow factor coming from straight up glitter. It's pretty but I know this wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

ALSO I tried using this as eyeshadow and it DID NOT WORK. The more you blend, the more the pigmentation seems to wane, leaving only glitter in it's wake. So it really just looked like I had finely milled glitter on my eyes and the bronze color was undetectable.

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/28/2016 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
I can't say this enough, but I want to stockpile this product for the rest of my life haha.
I would recommend this to any skintone. It doesn't dry my ever so dry skin out, it makes my cheeks glow so naturally and if I really wanna sparkle I just have to keep adding more on without it feeling heavy. It's truly beautiful, I love the palette and I would buy a store out of all of this!
The price is ridiculously cheap ladies, get it while you can!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 02/25/16: these were reformulated & only offering is catwalk pink but omg is it ever gorg! 1 of my fave highlighters the pan is bigger the colors are more pale less like a blush more like a highlighter. Winning!!
---
Right now I have Starlight Bronze & Catwalk Pink. I had had Strike A Pose Rose but some of my makeup was lost when I moved half ways across the country & I never thought to replace it coz I've been using Catwalk Pink for my choice as a pink blush or Starlight Bronze as a combo bronzer-blush. Go with the grain of the stripes not against for best results. I don't use normal blushes much anymore just these & I own evthing from elf to Clinique to Nars for blushes but I reach for these the most def HG status. I've never seen the peach one in stores in my travels home & away. Simply lovely. USD$3.99 & cruelty-free!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I really like this bronzer and have it in all the colors Catwalk is my favorite. This is very illumunating satin like finish if used to heavy. I like that strips of color because it makes for a multipurpose product that could be used as a highlighter/eyeshadow/blush/bronzer because you can use each strip using a small brush to apply the product or swirl a larger brushes to create soft glow effects. The texture is silky.The only downer is the packaging. I don't like that it is round and some of the best colors are narrowed down to smaller segment because they sit on the outside of the circle. I would like to see it in a square or retangle form and with a deeper pan because I have droped and broke one before but was able to repair them in place using a few drops of alcohal and a cotton round. I have repurchace this so many times that it would pain me if they changed it or discontinued it. If they did I would only expect something better and this is pretty good stuff and it is supper affordable.

on 6/25/2014 10:47:00 PM

So good, so little money.

on 10/22/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really don't know what this is supposed to do. I cannot see it on my skin and it seems to fall off my face no matter how much moisturizer I use to keep it in place. The colors have no depth and the powder is not finely milled. I noticed that the reviewers who rave about it are all under 25, so that's why this not working for a 59 yr old. Returned it to CVS and went back to L'Oreal and Revlon. God bless the world of cheap makeup.

on 9/29/2013 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I would say I've already have purchased this 4x's. I love this product and it compliments my tan/olive skin (C40) perfectly! I use it as a blush and when I'm near out; I use the highlight gold to define my eyebrows! ;) I highly recommend this to anyone who is obsessed with bronzers!

on 6/25/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

so i got this as a gift from my friend, and although i am not fimiliar with this product, i love it!!! It goes on extremely smooth and pigmented, (as most other wet n wild products do), and it is AMAZING as a summery highlight/ blush/ bronzer powder. i also like to use the brown and champagne shades individually as shadows, and this is not overly shimmery or glittery. I have mine in Spotlight Peach, and i find the 2 colours in the center, (the blush and bronzer shades) are less shimmery than the 2 highlight shades provided. when i swirl them all together, i get a pretty bronzey rosey shade, with a nice sheen! <3

on 5/12/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this at five below for around $3. It broke as soon as I brought it home, and was very hard to apply since. I swirled it all over my face using my kabuki brush and I looked like a fake freak who didnt know how to match her foundation to her skin. It was that bad! I then tried it only on my cheeks- and it didnt show up, just some faint sparkles. I finally figured "screw it" and threw it away. At least it wasn't expensive and I know not to recommend it.