Sheer Cover Cream Eyeliner - Café Mocha

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

on 11/17/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first this was a little tricky to get used to. I have always used a pencil eyeliner and had tried Bobbi Brown's gel liner and hated it. But you need to think of it as the softest pencil you've ever used, in pot form. I started with BB's eyeliner brush and that was too thick. Then I switched to BE's eyeliner brush and that didn't work. As a gift, Sheer Cover sent me their ergonomic slanted eyeliner brush. It did the trick. I'm very fair with blond hair, so the Cafe Mocha color is perfect for me. It's almost like a black/brown. It defines without looking too harsh. It also lasts all day. I put the liner on first and then go over it with powder e/s to set it. I've used this liner every day for a year and I'm still loving it. The packaging could be a little nicer and sturdier.

on 6/30/2008 9:35:00 PM

I am happy with this product - I like the idea of a cream eyeliner. It goes on smooth and really dark. I probably won't repurchase since it takes me so long to go through eyeliner, I can see this lasting me a long time. I am not impressed enough with this to "stock up" on it.