opi sit under the apple tree (Uploaded by hermetic)

2.8

50%
would repurchase
4.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/30/2011

Now, this is one interesting color. I got it from a friend who didn't like it on her, and knew I love all kinds of quirky polish colors. And this one is just like that, yellow-greenish with strong golden flash, it's sheer but can also be opaque in 3 coats, it's not the usual color you see people wearing but on my skintone it oddly works. And I love wearing it.
Quality and …

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Mar/21/2010

A pretty good color, understated sexy. I bought this when I was really into french mani's to paint over a white tip, but fine on it's own. Looks fairy-esque over the new mint shades that are popular right now. Like it over all but not aaaaas fun as some of my other colors.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Mar/10/2010

I actually really like this shade. It looks like the skin of a Golden Delicious apple, it's not really green at all. It's a yellow/green/gold combination that's hard to describe. You need three coats to make it look like the colour from the bottle. It's also a nice layering colour. I would buy this again if it weren't a limited edition colour!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

Nov/21/2008

Bleh - didn't like this one at all! Looks way too yellow on. It's kind of fun to experiment with on my toenails, though (now that they are hidden 'cos it's winter). This polish turns dark colours into golden shades. Weird. Anyways, a rare "no repurchase" for this OPI.

About reviewer (318 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

2.0

Jul/10/2008

I was really excited for this cuz i dont have any lime green colors. The texture was very nice as is characteristic of opi polishes. The shimmer of the polish was very nice. However, the color leaves much to be desired. I really wanted to like it but it ended up being an icky goldish color. bleh. I am going to return it tomorrow.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

Jun/30/2008

This color is part of OPI's summer 2008 Retro Fun in the Sun collection. Applies smoothly, not streaky, wears well. . .but the color leaves something to be desired. Rather than the pearly, pale apple green it appears to be in the bottle, on my nails it's a very frosty, rather anemic-looking greenish yellow.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age25-29