L'Occitane Immortelle Fresh Powder Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
L'Occitane Immortelle Fresh Powder Foundation

4.5

on 8/9/2011 7:29:00 AM

If you are wanting even skin tone and a bit of coverage this product is wonderful for these purposes. I use this with the Rice Ultra Matte Face Fluid and these products combined last for aproximately 8 hours with no retouching in between. I have combination skin, and I do break out when I am stressed but this powder I feel helps my skin more than anything. Definitely will keep buying this product!

on 8/17/2010 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was looking for a very good powder foundation in order to replace the Kanebo total finish (old edition). I still had a compact from 2002 and was using it now and then especially when my skin reacted badly to something or I had hormonal skin issues. I didnt want to buy the new edition as the formula has changed and it is not as good as the old one. I hoped that lOccitane powder foundation, being made for the Asian market, would have the same features of the old Kanebo. Well, let me say, it is not bad. It is actually very good. But it is not the right one for my skin and my complexion. It is very finely milled and beautiful to apply. At first my skin looks gorgeous flawless and velvety like with the old Kanebo. But after few hours it melts and turns in to a strange yellow tone and doesnt keep oil at all, leaving my face naked. And second: the colours are very yellow based.
Anyway I give 4 stars because, beside of the bad lasting power on oily skin, I think that this is a gorgeous powder foundation though and it would be wonderful for normal to dry skin with a golden/yellow undertone. Now I use it as setting powder when I want the pale geisha look and/or for touch ups