L'Occitane Immortelle Fresh Powder Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Straight
L'Occitane Immortelle Fresh Powder Foundation

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I didn't like this foundation because it makes my face feel sticky after a couple of hours. Yes, my face looks nice 5 minutes after I applied it but a couple hours later my face started to get oily and this powder foundation doesn't do anything. It's break me out too. It was my mother's and I tried to use it because she like it so much (she have a dry skin) and I think it doesn't suit my normal to oily skin. I won't use this product anymore.

on 6/30/2008 12:25:00 AM

This is the best powder foundation I've used so far. It's made in Japan, so you can buy it only in Asian L'Occitane.
Actually I didn't think that this brand may have good make-up, because it specializes on body care products. But recently I went to L'Occitaine to get something for skin care and I saw this powder foundation and approached to the stand to try it. When I applied it on my hand, I was amazed how smooth it goes and how good is the coverage and the color. I decided to give it a try and purchased it. Well, I didn't make a mistake. Moreover, it turned to be a perfect foundation for me. This is a pressed powder foundation, which makes it very convenient to apply at any moment during the day and I don't need another layer of powder over it. It was formulated by Japanese specially for Asian skin! Though, it's very good on my skin also, in most light shade. Just like it said, it glides on easily over skin and naturally covers all the imperfections, leaving skin smooth and soft. It also has UVA/UVB double block SPF 27 - PA++ and doesn't contain any fragnance.
Of course the packaging is not so chick as the lux brands, but I found it cute, neat and convenient. And with a good sized mirrow.