Pure Ice Spit Fire

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Pure Ice Spit Fire
Spit Fire

I painted my nails 6 days ago with this, outragious, and the pro fx 3 in 1 base coat stregthener and top coat.

Steps I did
1: 1 thin coat of pro fx on each nail. let it dry.
2: 1 thin coat of pure ice outragios. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
3: thin coat of pure ice spit fire. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
4: repeat step one.

ANYHOW, there is not a single chip in my nails. I will never waste my money on opi or other expensive brands. this gave me better results. and i got it for $1.75 at walmart.

on 3/18/2017 9:52:00 PM

Pretty pink glitter! Pure Ice's Spit Fire is made up of pink microglitter in a clear base with some holographic microglitter thrown in the mix. Very sparkly and girly-looking. But the glitters are in a clear base and they are not very densely-packed. So this polish is really more suited to be a glitter topper. Even after 3-4 coats it's not quite fully opaque, so I don't think this is intended to be worn on its own. If you're looking for a full-coverage polish made of the same kind of glitter as this, try China Glaze's You're Too Sweet.

And I also wanted to mention that Sally Hansen's Strobe Light is a 100% dupe of Spit Fire. They are the exact same thing, and if you have one you don't need the other.

Overall, I think this is very cute and fun to wear. Applies nicely and removal is a snap if you use acetone. I would buy this one again.

on 6/22/2009 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Super-sparkly pink glitter but with a rainbow flash. I returned for a backup bottle. Now if Walmart would only keep the Pure Ice display stocked...

Popular Polishes