Pure Ice Spit Fire

Pure Ice Spit Fire
Spit Fire

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was in Walmart and being the holosexual I am I immediately ran to this as soon as I saw the holographic shimmer in the corner of my eye. For $2 it was so good!! I love the holo and not heavy in the clear base at all. It's a great topper with one coat and could probably cover the whole nail in glitter with 2 or 3 coats. Great polish.

on 9/13/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

LOVE this product, it gives such a pretty pink-lilac color to your nails packed with different size glitter and also a holographic effect. Takes about 3 coats to get an even application and a top coat to acquire a smooth finish! Got it at Wal-Mart for $2, great deal and looks very similar (but better, in my opinion) than OPI's Katy Perrys Teenage dream, I own both colors and I like Spit Fire much better!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE how fun this is. I disagree with the previous reviewer saying it comes out silver instant of lilac-pink as seen in the bottle. With two or more coats (I did three just for extra sparkle), I get the a lot of lilac-pink sparkle, with some silvery-rainbow shimmer in between. Love it. The only thing I DON'T like, is how long it takes to remove---as with any glitter polish. Also, I used some Seche Vita to smooth out the top (or else it's a little rough) and to help it dry faster. I've used this alone and with a pale orange-creamsicle base, and they both come out with that same pretty lilac-pink sparkle. It was only $1-something at Walmart....so less than $2.00. Not bad.

Popular Polishes