Pure Ice Spit Fire

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Pure Ice Spit Fire
Spit Fire

4.4

I painted my nails 6 days ago with this, outragious, and the pro fx 3 in 1 base coat stregthener and top coat.

Steps I did
1: 1 thin coat of pro fx on each nail. let it dry.
2: 1 thin coat of pure ice outragios. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
3: thin coat of pure ice spit fire. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
4: repeat step one.

ANYHOW, there is not a single chip in my nails. I will never waste my money on opi or other expensive brands. this gave me better results. and i got it for $1.75 at walmart.

I'm not sure if this review is for the glitter polish or the flat one, but I have the glittery one and it's a nice color. it's classy looking, cheap, and the smell isn't too strong. my only complaint is that it is a little thin, but for 2 dollars, I can deal with it.

on 9/25/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this polish! I bought it to wear over Borghese Milano Taupe (another HG color for me) and it's perfect. I do a couple coats of Taupe, then put a few coats of this over it and presto: a perfect sparkly pedicure (and it still matches my manicure, which is usually Milano Taupe by itself). I haven't tried using it on my fingernails yet because of my conservative job, but I will when I'm on vacation! I love it.

on 1/9/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a very glittery nail polish. I use it on top of "Taupe Drawer," also by Pure Ice. It has a bunch of different sized glitter pieces (if that makes sense) and it's silvery and pinkish with some blue. Definitely not subtle. When I wear it, I call it "constellations of color" on my nails. :) Hahaha. I get loads of compliments on this. Just last night, I received compliments on it from the employees at Cold Stone when I went to get ice cream. Anyway, it's very pretty and it applies easily. One coat gives you a TON of glitter. I definitely recommend and I would repurchase. :)

on 6/28/2008 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing glitter polish. I wasn't sure whether to put this under top coats or polish but I decided it put it here. This has to be 1 of my all time favorite glitters. It is loaded w/silver, gold, pink, blue, and green glitter. It is so bright and blingy. This looks great over almost any color polish and if you like the glitter alone would look good alone too. Typical nail polish bottle and applicator. I paid $1.97 plus tax for this beauty - a total steal. I will definitely repurchase this one.

Popular Polishes