Pure Ice Spit Fire

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it.
Very pretty color. Gives nails a fine glittery sparkle that really catches the light.
Love it on top of Purple Reign or Taupe drawer especially on the toes in the summer time. Topped with girl on the run top coat it really lasts a long time on my toes.
On my nails I also really love the look of one, sometimes two, coats over Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey.
Of course it looks nice on other shades as well.
One coat gives nails a nice brightening sparkle, two really looks nice and you can still see a little of the shade beneath and 3-4 you get a full coverage but works best over a base coat shade first.

on 6/17/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A fun pinky-lilac glitter polish that packs in the sparkle. Unlike some glitter polishes, this one give a noticeable glitter punch over other colors even after just one coat. At my age, I typically reserve this for my toes (either alone or over other colors) but also occasionally use it for an accent nail on my manis. Definitely a great polish at a fabulous price!

on 9/13/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

LOVE this product, it gives such a pretty pink-lilac color to your nails packed with different size glitter and also a holographic effect. Takes about 3 coats to get an even application and a top coat to acquire a smooth finish! Got it at Wal-Mart for $2, great deal and looks very similar (but better, in my opinion) than OPI's Katy Perrys Teenage dream, I own both colors and I like Spit Fire much better!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Very similar to OPI Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

on 9/25/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this polish! I bought it to wear over Borghese Milano Taupe (another HG color for me) and it's perfect. I do a couple coats of Taupe, then put a few coats of this over it and presto: a perfect sparkly pedicure (and it still matches my manicure, which is usually Milano Taupe by itself). I haven't tried using it on my fingernails yet because of my conservative job, but I will when I'm on vacation! I love it.

on 8/14/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Totally in love with this nailpolish. Gorgeous pink glitter that flashes holographic and looks great by itself or over any cool-toned color. And it lasts for a long time!

You know how with some glitters, you swipe and paint your nails once and there's like 3 pieces of glitter on your nails? Not so with Spitfire. You get great glitter coverage in just one coat, and with 2, your nails got bling, yo.

Yes, it's a pain to remove, but I find any glitter polish is.

I love this stuff!

on 6/22/2009 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Super-sparkly pink glitter but with a rainbow flash. I returned for a backup bottle. Now if Walmart would only keep the Pure Ice display stocked...

on 6/28/2008 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing glitter polish. I wasn't sure whether to put this under top coats or polish but I decided it put it here. This has to be 1 of my all time favorite glitters. It is loaded w/silver, gold, pink, blue, and green glitter. It is so bright and blingy. This looks great over almost any color polish and if you like the glitter alone would look good alone too. Typical nail polish bottle and applicator. I paid $1.97 plus tax for this beauty - a total steal. I will definitely repurchase this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

BEAUTIFUL! Packed with purple toned glitter. Retails for less than $3 at walmart and works just as good as some of the high end brands. I will say however the only flaw is you need to put a top coat over this to smooth it down a bit. (Glitter makes the texture rough.) I'll definitely repurchase.

on 12/13/2010 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Despite what others are saying, this polish contains both LARGE and small glitter particles. It's only noticeable on the first coat but after two or more coats it blends in pretty well. It looks like a lilac-pink in the bottle but it shows silver without a base coat (I like it over Essies 'my place or yours'). Would I buy again? Probably not but it's something fun for only $2 (at Walmart).

Popular Polishes