Pure Ice Spit Fire

Spit Fire

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Love it! Have two bottles.. i put it over red and black.. looks gorgeous!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cute nail polish! I would describe it as a chunky, glittery, pink/blue/purple. Cute name too!

on 1/9/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a very glittery nail polish. I use it on top of "Taupe Drawer," also by Pure Ice. It has a bunch of different sized glitter pieces (if that makes sense) and it's silvery and pinkish with some blue. Definitely not subtle. When I wear it, I call it "constellations of color" on my nails. :) Hahaha. I get loads of compliments on this. Just last night, I received compliments on it from the employees at Cold Stone when I went to get ice cream. Anyway, it's very pretty and it applies easily. One coat gives you a TON of glitter. I definitely recommend and I would repurchase. :)

I can't say much more about this than the previous reviewer, except that I had been searching high and low for a super-sparkle packed glitter polish forever and finally found a match in Pure Ice's Spit Fire!!! Seriously, this is a georgeous, eye-catching glitternourmously (yes, that's a word) awesome polish. I would describe this polish as a light pink based glitter engrossed with blues, reds, greens, and silvers...in the sun, it will sear your eyeballs...I use this for glitter tips on my nails. I had tried the whole nail powder glitter routine to no avail (so messy,btw), and figured I'd never get the effect of the salon's glitter tips....but Spit Fire gives me perfectly glittery tips in one to two easy swipes...It applies like a dream-evenly and dries fast....and for under $2USD at Wal*Mart??? *passes out** =) Here is one very happy nail polish fanatic!

Update: A warning: this polish is a PITA to remove....make sure you have the patience and time to sit there and take this polish off! *phew* And I only had it on the tips!! =)

continued >>

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE how fun this is. I disagree with the previous reviewer saying it comes out silver instant of lilac-pink as seen in the bottle. With two or more coats (I did three just for extra sparkle), I get the a lot of lilac-pink sparkle, with some silvery-rainbow shimmer in between. Love it. The only thing I DON'T like, is how long it takes to remove---as with any glitter polish. Also, I used some Seche Vita to smooth out the top (or else it's a little rough) and to help it dry faster. I've used this alone and with a pale orange-creamsicle base, and they both come out with that same pretty lilac-pink sparkle. It was only $1-something at Walmart....so less than $2.00. Not bad.

Popular Polishes