Pure Ice Spit Fire

Spit Fire

4.3

on 10/4/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have purchased this nail polish over and over again, the time before last I went into the cosmetics section at the grocery store just for this and this only and I was so mad when they were all gone. The next time I went back I grabbed 2 of them. I love wearing it alone and on top of other colors. My favorite Pure Ice polish is Laven-dare (purple-gray-lavender-like) and on top of that it looks so freaking glittery. I own a lot of nail polish from the brand and they are awesome for the price!

on 5/7/2015 2:09:00 AM

I fell in love with this glitter nail polish it last for weeks! I looks really pretty with any base and the glitter doesn't clump up like most cheap nail polish. it is however a bit hard to remove but then again which glitter isnt?. I recommend using Elmer waterproof glue as a base

on 10/18/2010 9:32:00 PM

I have an almost guilty penchant for glitter nailpolishes. At my age, I should have long reconciled that glitters are not age appropriate. But hey whatever, I can't resist the eye-catching sparkles . . . I like shiny and sparkly things - what can I say? Is it in my DNA? Just kidding . . . but anyway.

$2 for endlessly fascinated rainbow-esque glitter at your fingertips = $2 well spent. I wore this polish during a weekend musical fest recently and the masses were pleased! I received plenty of compliments because the stark bold sunlight happened to render my fingertips something akin to a summer time disco ball. My good friend was completely enamored and she donned Spit Fire on her nails as well and there we were - the sparkle nail princesses of the fest. Ha ha.

Anyway pertaining to the nailpolish itself, it's seemingly pinkish in the bottle, but can't say that really translated onto the nails. It's seemingly comprised of two different sizes of glitter - both pretty small so no awkward chunky glitter pieces - rest assured. The glitter particle are either that sightly pink or holographic rainbow - overall a glittering rainbow in direct sunlight. Not as spectacular in artificial light, but still nice.

My only gripe is that I had to paint at least 3-4 coats per nail to get a coverage I was satisfy with and it still wasn't as complete as I would've liked it. But for $2, can I really complain?

Anyway, love this nailpolish, highly recommend to all!

Popular Polishes