Pure Ice Spit Fire

Pure Ice Spit Fire
Spit Fire

on 10/4/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have purchased this nail polish over and over again, the time before last I went into the cosmetics section at the grocery store just for this and this only and I was so mad when they were all gone. The next time I went back I grabbed 2 of them. I love wearing it alone and on top of other colors. My favorite Pure Ice polish is Laven-dare (purple-gray-lavender-like) and on top of that it looks so freaking glittery. I own a lot of nail polish from the brand and they are awesome for the price!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it.
Very pretty color. Gives nails a fine glittery sparkle that really catches the light.
Love it on top of Purple Reign or Taupe drawer especially on the toes in the summer time. Topped with girl on the run top coat it really lasts a long time on my toes.
On my nails I also really love the look of one, sometimes two, coats over Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey.
Of course it looks nice on other shades as well.
One coat gives nails a nice brightening sparkle, two really looks nice and you can still see a little of the shade beneath and 3-4 you get a full coverage but works best over a base coat shade first.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Very similar to OPI Katy Perry's Teenage Dream

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cute nail polish! I would describe it as a chunky, glittery, pink/blue/purple. Cute name too!

on 1/9/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a very glittery nail polish. I use it on top of "Taupe Drawer," also by Pure Ice. It has a bunch of different sized glitter pieces (if that makes sense) and it's silvery and pinkish with some blue. Definitely not subtle. When I wear it, I call it "constellations of color" on my nails. :) Hahaha. I get loads of compliments on this. Just last night, I received compliments on it from the employees at Cold Stone when I went to get ice cream. Anyway, it's very pretty and it applies easily. One coat gives you a TON of glitter. I definitely recommend and I would repurchase. :)

Popular Polishes