Pure Ice Spit Fire

Pure Ice Spit Fire
Spit Fire

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it.
Very pretty color. Gives nails a fine glittery sparkle that really catches the light.
Love it on top of Purple Reign or Taupe drawer especially on the toes in the summer time. Topped with girl on the run top coat it really lasts a long time on my toes.
On my nails I also really love the look of one, sometimes two, coats over Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro - Steel Grey.
Of course it looks nice on other shades as well.
One coat gives nails a nice brightening sparkle, two really looks nice and you can still see a little of the shade beneath and 3-4 you get a full coverage but works best over a base coat shade first.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love pure ice nail polish it literally lasts for like ever. they have so many great colors to choose from. ive never tried this spit fire color but im sure its just as great as all the others

on 6/22/2009 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Super-sparkly pink glitter but with a rainbow flash. I returned for a backup bottle. Now if Walmart would only keep the Pure Ice display stocked...

on 10/13/2008 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this nail polish! I put this over Pure Ice Outrageous and it goes perfect on top! It packs super duper sparkle which drew me to this polish. It looks like a tinted light purple cleat coat with hues of light blue, green, reddish, yellow and other beautiful sparkles. The price seemed so kind to my pocket, and in my opinion beats a lot of other expensive nail products :-)

Popular Polishes