Pure Ice Spit Fire

Pure Ice Spit Fire
Spit Fire

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was in Walmart and being the holosexual I am I immediately ran to this as soon as I saw the holographic shimmer in the corner of my eye. For $2 it was so good!! I love the holo and not heavy in the clear base at all. It's a great topper with one coat and could probably cover the whole nail in glitter with 2 or 3 coats. Great polish.

I painted my nails 6 days ago with this, outragious, and the pro fx 3 in 1 base coat stregthener and top coat.

Steps I did
1: 1 thin coat of pro fx on each nail. let it dry.
2: 1 thin coat of pure ice outragios. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
3: thin coat of pure ice spit fire. let it dry. another thin coat. let it dry.
4: repeat step one.

ANYHOW, there is not a single chip in my nails. I will never waste my money on opi or other expensive brands. this gave me better results. and i got it for $1.75 at walmart.

I love this nail polish! The brand gives such a nice finish to it and it goes well with any color. Sometimes I wear it by it self and then finish it with a top coat, and it still looks good. Need a new nail polish brand? Pure Ice is the nail polish brand for you and always will leave a smile with you:D!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Looks pretty over just about any color, or all by itself. Pretty, pinky, sparkly. And cheap. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

BEAUTIFUL! Packed with purple toned glitter. Retails for less than $3 at walmart and works just as good as some of the high end brands. I will say however the only flaw is you need to put a top coat over this to smooth it down a bit. (Glitter makes the texture rough.) I'll definitely repurchase.

I'm not sure if this review is for the glitter polish or the flat one, but I have the glittery one and it's a nice color. it's classy looking, cheap, and the smell isn't too strong. my only complaint is that it is a little thin, but for 2 dollars, I can deal with it.

Popular Polishes