L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss - Rebel Red

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss - Rebel Red

4.4

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

I'd call this a neutral red, doesn't pull orange or blue or fiscally.
There's nothing infallible about this. It does transfer and it does wear off and fade, but it leaves behind a slight stain. The gloss is more of a subtle sheen than in your face shine.
If you're looking for more of a soft red gloss, start here. The color is build able. I find this to be neither drying nor moisturizing. I would repurchase mostly because it's such a perfect red.

on 5/17/2011 3:41:00 PM

I was looking for a bolder color. It looks a lot shearer on my lips than in the bottle. I guess it didn't look too bad, but the claim that it lasts 6 hours is bogus. It barely lasts half and hour without even eating or drinking anything. 2 of my friends have tried it, and we were all disappointed by how short the color lasted. As far as the texture of the lipgloss, I think it is okay, I just don't think it's worth the $9 when you could buy something for $1 that would last just as long.

L'oreal Infalliable 6 Hour Lipgloss in #315 Rebel Red,is a cool-based red with sparkles,it's a beautiful color. It feels great on,not heavy or sticky,and it has a slight pigmentation to it. Looks great by it self as well.Contains no sunscreen.

If you love glossy,sparkly blue-based red lip glosses for your makeup drawer,this gloss is for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm new to lip staining lip colors, and this one really is too sticky. The color is beautiful though. I tried it with a sheer gloss over it and it wasn't that bad, but won't buy another one of these.

Update: After trying MAC's Lipglass, I'm giving the L'Oreal another lippie - it is so much superior to Lipglass.

on 1/7/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Beautiful and perfect! My favorite red gloss.

on 12/21/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

Red lipgloss isn't the easiest color to apply (meaning it's the trickiest), so I generally steer clear of most red lip products.. with a few exceptions - this gorgeous lipgloss being one of them. The red is true (I think of apple red) & applies sheer but is buildable. Love the shine. As most ppl have said, it's flattering on probably all skintones. On me it gives off the slightest berry undertone, which I appreciate because I despise orange-toned or brown-toned reds. I love the whole Infallible lipgloss line. This one's really pretty for occasions that call for red lips. Soft, shiny, moisturized, & not garish at all.

on 12/18/2010 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I had this for a while and gave it up to a friend before I even put it on twice. I was really sticky I didn't know if you want a gloss to last long, you had to have you lips stuck together for the rest of the night. Plus if the wind bowed across my face it took forever to get the hair off my face because it was so stuck on the gloss.The tip of this was really great to handle and move along your lips. Other than that its a toss for me, I like my lips to glide over each other. I don't know maybe I'm very eccentric.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! A gorgeous, neutral red without being too bold, and it gives you options on the intensity of the red, depending on how much you apply. It lasts a long time for me, and even after it wears off, I'm left with a gorgeous stain. Would definitely repurchase this again and again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is a gorgeous color. I rarely find any reds that work with my skin tone, (NC25 yellow/olive undertone) but this one works beautifully. It last a long time as well. Could not be happier with this product.

on 4/30/2010 9:25:00 AM

I absolutely love this red. I disagree with other reviewers who say that its a cool, blue based red. I have a fair but warm based complexion and this is one of the few reds that I can wear. I feel its more of a neutral red...definitely not orangey. The staying power is excellent for a red color that is technically a gloss. I wear this day and night. Works great with black eyeliner, mascara, and bronzer. Classic look.

Popular Lip Glosses