Qhemet Biologics - Burdock Root Butter Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
No Image

Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract and Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Olive Oil (Olea europa), Vegetable Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Citrus Limon & Citrus Aurantium (Essential Oil Scent), Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Food Grade Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative).

on 3/31/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

One of the best moisturisers I have ever used on my hair! Though it's quite light in texture, it's very rich, so only need a very small amount. It keeps my hair soft and nourished for an entire week! Absolutely fantastic moisturiser!

My only gripe with Qhemet products is the constant addition of glycerine. My hair used to love glycerine when it was short and still quite parched, but it doesn't seem to like it anymore. So I have to go really easy on the BRBC so the glycerine doesn't build up too much.
But it's still a fantastic moisturiser!

Update: I have found that MSM really irritates my scalp, so I've stopped using it. But I still think this is a fantastic moisturiser.

on 8/30/2012 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is my holy grail moisturiser. My hair drinks it up and becomes so soft and manageable. I have very tight curls, shoulder length hair. I transitioned with this product and it was a godsend. The only drawback for me is the price and difficulty in obtaining this product. I have to order it online and it is not always in stock.

on 10/9/2009 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

All I can say is.... Holy-frikkin-grail!!! I loooooove this cream. A little about my hair type: My hair is natural, 4b with looser 4a in the top and even looser in the nape/back, is much more fine than coarse, and about 4 inches long... thick and bushy rather than thick in dense/full. Most of my curls are about double a pen spring size. I wear it in spiral curls twisted all over. My hair loves oils, especially Castor (can't live without), sweet almond, and coconut; avocado butter (the best for sheen!) and shea butter. My hair loves Aubrey, Giovanni, Darcy's, and Quemet. Too much glycerin or soy or corn oil (Carol's Daughter) makes my hair hard and sticky and icky.

So, I have tried countless moisturizers but had yet to find one that was not too heavy for my fine kinks, was all natural and provided **lasting** moisture to wet and dry hair. Qhemet's Burdock cream is all that and more!

Pros: Super, super moisturizing -- All Natural yaaaay-- A huge plus is that this melts & absorbs beautifully into my wet hair just as well as it does dry hair! That is rare! -- Smells good but not to strong -- jar lasts a long time -- MSM good for scalp -- strengthening -- makes my hair sooooo soft --- wonderful!!

Cons: NONE! Well, don't expect this to make your hair really shiny. It does provide moisturizing sheen, but if you need more 'bling' you'll need an additional product : )

Popular Styling Products