Qhemet Biologics - Burdock Root Butter Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

4.5

Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract and Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Olive Oil (Olea europa), Vegetable Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Citrus Limon & Citrus Aurantium (Essential Oil Scent), Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Food Grade Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My naturally coily hair loves this product. It's a light, leave-in best used for natural hair. It's water-based so you will have moisturized hair for days. I love it and highly recommend it.

on 6/8/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

For me, this was just an ok product. Most people say this is light but it's not. Not for me anyway. It's a decent product to seal the ends of my hair but i still don't think it's all that in the moisturizing department. It just feels heavy. It leaves my hair and hands feeling filmy. I cringe at the thought of putting this on freshly cleansed hair. I like my hair to feel clean. For me this may work better as a pre-shampooing treatment. Doubt i'd ever buy it again. I have 3b-3c type curls
UPDATE: So i tried working with this a few more times since the last review and i had to bump it up to 4 lippies. I was visiting Chicago and needed some moisture to combat the cold weather. Long and behold, this stuff actually does penetrate and moisturize! It still is a bit heavy but i've learned to only use a tiny bit along the shaft of my hair and a bit more on the ends. I think the scent is so so but i will for sure buy it again :)

Popular Styling Products