Qhemet Biologics - Burdock Root Butter Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract and Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Olive Oil (Olea europa), Vegetable Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Citrus Limon & Citrus Aurantium (Essential Oil Scent), Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Food Grade Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My naturally coily hair loves this product. It's a light, leave-in best used for natural hair. It's water-based so you will have moisturized hair for days. I love it and highly recommend it.

on 8/29/2009 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Wonderful moisturizer for my long and thick 3C hair. A little goes a long way and it provides moisture and nutrients to your hair. My hair is thirsty and this stuff quenches it. Lighter than the amla olive cream- burdock root is better in warmer weather. Quality ingredients, quality product.

I'm on my second full-size jar of this. My only beef is Qhemet changed the scent that I was addicted to, but this new scent is okay. I use this as a leave-in on my clean wet hair to butter up the ends, then use another leave-in. It really helps with the clumping. Doesn't leave my hair greasy at all (it is a butter cream rather than a creamy butter). I also use it on dry hair to fluff and defrizz. Great stuff. I would also like to see it in something other than a jar.

Popular Styling Products