Kanebo Kracie (formally Kanebo) Naive Grapefruit Foaming cleanser

Kanebo Kracie (formally Kanebo) Naive Grapefruit Foaming cleanser

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am in love with Kanebo products. I currently use the dermadoctor face wash, and over the months, I feel as if my skin is getting too used to the formula. I feel as if it is no longer effective. I really wanted to try the Kanebo cleansing cream, but spending $50 on face wash seemed a little too painful to me. I saw this Kracie grapefruit foaming cleanser, and I just had to try it out. I LOVE IT, and I love the price being only 6 dollars after tax! The scent is so beautiful too! Sure, the packaging is nowhere near the quality of the other Kanebo products such as the sensei line, but it's the product itself that matters. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

my newfound HG face wash! i really wish this was more readily available because i am in love. my mom had bought this for me at a japanese outlet store in cali so i will have to do some searching when i run out. the cleanser only requires a pea sized amount to lather up into a creamy lush texture which smells exactly like grapefruit! it also has tiny microbeads to exfoliate. it does an excellent job of really removing everything off your face. everytime i use this i fail to see any hints of makeup, dirt or oil. it might be a little stripping but it definitely shows that it's doing its job. it has significantly cleared up my skin and reduced a lot of my redness from acne marks. highly recommended for oily, acne-prone skin! and it's only about $5 or $6!