KANEBO Kracie (formally Kanebo) Naive Grapefruit Foaming cleanser

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am in love with Kanebo products. I currently use the dermadoctor face wash, and over the months, I feel as if my skin is getting too used to the formula. I feel as if it is no longer effective. I really wanted to try the Kanebo cleansing cream, but spending $50 on face wash seemed a little too painful to me. I saw this Kracie grapefruit foaming cleanser, and I just had to try it out. I LOVE IT, and I love the price being only 6 dollars after tax! The scent is so beautiful too! Sure, the packaging is nowhere near the quality of the other Kanebo products such as the sensei line, but it's the product itself that matters. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!

This cleanser removes makeup VERY well. I love to use it at the end of the day in the shower. It makes my skin squeaky clean but some people may think it's too stripping. It works for me cus my skin can normally take harsh product. For reference, i have oily t-zone. It's a new addition to Kanebo Naive line. I found out that Kanebo recently changed the name to Kracie. What are they thinking? Kanebo sounds much better. Anyways, you can get this at asian supermarkets like Ranch 99 and japanese supermarkets for around $6.