Laura Mercier All Over Eye Colour Brush

Laura Mercier All Over Eye Colour Brush

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is expensive, but I use it everyday and love it. It applies all-over color perfectly and quickly. It is the best shape for me. The brush has short "hair" (can't think of a better word) and it is full. This applies color very quickly in just one sweep. I usually still dab more on top, though. I love it!

on 7/25/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite, everyday eyeshadow brush. :)
My MAC 252 is still my best friend, but this All Over Eye Colour brush is really nice to have. It is soft and densely packed with a wide, short head, so it perfectly picks up color and puts it down on the lid quickly and easily. Perfect for all over the eye area, just like the name says. I like using this for my brow highlight, too. A lot of makeup artists (especially on youtube) like to use the MAC 239 for packing color on the lids, but I think this brush is much better! It has a wider head so it gets the job done in half the time. Everyone who is an everyday eyeshadow user should own a brush like this!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This brush is fantastic! I just bought this brush as a holiday present to myself :) It is so fast and conveniant for putting on my base coat of eyeshadow. First I put on my UDPP, then I use this brush to sweep on a light neutral color like Sand/Persuasion from Lorac on lid all the way to brow. The whole process literally takes less than 10 seconds which is great for work mornings. I can't believe I used to use those tiny sponge applicators to apply an even wash of color all over my lids. This is sp much fastest and easier and prettier! You HAVE to get this AMAZING brush! The only negative is that this brush doesn't come with a cover for the brush head. It's a big size brush but it needs a plastic sleeve or one of those clear tube things her other brushes come with.

What a wonderful all over eye shadow brush. From eyelid to brow bone you can apply a wash of colour. This densely packed brush is amazing. It picks up a huge amount of colour, so be careful about over applying eye shadow. Truly one of the best brushes i own. great for just all over the lid with a shimmer and just under the brow bone. Brilliant.

on 6/25/2008 1:20:00 PM

I can't believe no one's reviewed this wonderful brush. This is perfect for applying base color from your lid to your brow bone and it picks up color wonderfully. Because of it's flat head shape, it is also great applying highlighter underneath the brow as well. If I had to have one eye brush for everyday professional office attire use, this would definitely be it.

Popular Makeup Brushes