Eucerin Lip Repair

Eucerin Lip Repair
Lip Repair

4.7

this is a very hydrating lip balm, mine says " intensive repair" on it. I bought so many higher end and drugstore lip balms, so far this is the best!
I wear this all the time and even after hours lip balm will be gone, my lips are still hydrated!
I will recommend this compare to Dior, Amorepacific, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Burt's Bee and ROC. It beats them all!

on 2/6/2017 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Best cheap drugstore lip balm. The one I bought is named Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm (Canada). It might be a tad shiny/glossy on the lips, but I don't mind it. It is very moisturizing and even if I didn't apply it regularly my lips still feels hydrated. No cracked lips, works very well during the very cold winter. No fragrance, nothing that irritates the lips. Will repurchase.

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycyrrhiza Inflata, Calcium Pantothenate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oenothera Biennis, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cera Alba/ Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, BHT, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil

on 12/17/2014 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use a lot of lip-balm for my dry lips and this is one of the best products I ever found. It is unscented, non-greasy, non-sticky and keeps the lips soft and protected. Besides, it is also relatively cheap, so it is definitely a must for dry lips, especially if you prefer non-stick lip balms as I do.

The top is shaped in such a way that you can apply the product to your lips without using the fingers, which is also very practical. Definitely recommended.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hands down the best lip balm ive ever used.

A couple years back I was prescribed Accutane for my severe acne. Accutane takes all oils out of your skin so you're left with severely dry cracking skin, including my lips. Everything i used did next to nothing. One day i came across a forum of other accutane users that suggested Aquaphor by Eucerin.
It was the only thing that not only help get rid of dry skin but repaired it as well. I also used it as a lip balm. Then i saw that thy had it in a separate lip balm as well, and scooped it up. it's essentially the same formula.
If my lips are cracked or dry this will help repair it almost immediately. A little goes a long way so the tube lasts forever.
Will definitely repurchase and reccomend.

on 10/9/2016 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hands down the best lip balm I've ever used and I will never even bother trying any other now. I've always had very wrinkly lips that peeled a lot, despite me always using lip balms (Burts Bees to Carmex and everything in between). One day my lips got so bad that they cracked and bled and I picked this up on a whim. I applied this every couple of hours and within 24 hours my lips were healed. A few days after my lips were the healthiest they'd ever been - hydrated and plump with much less wrinkly bits! I now use this first thing in a morning and last thing at night and it keeps my lips in perfect condition.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This review is for the Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm - which may be the Canadian version of the Lip Repair(?). I bought this a couple of weeks ago in desperation as a result a severe cold/flu which made my lips and the surrounding skin so dry, crusted and raw that I could not open my mouth to speak properly. Nothing else worked to relieve the dryness or soothe my skin - I tried other lip balms, Vaseline, coconut oil. I applied the Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm several times on the first day, and it moisturized my lips and skin really well, without any stinging or caking on the dry skin. I continued to use it and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that two days later ALL of the skin on my lips and surrounding area were COMPLETELY healed - not a trace of damage or dryness, as if nothing had happened. I have continued to use this regularly since and will likely never go back to anything else. My lips are SO moisturized and healthy...they even make my lipstick look and wear better. Winter in Canada is no threat to this lip balm. Absolutely Love It!

on 3/24/2012 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A very useful repair balm, nothing amazing I expected it to be more substantial and heavy. Cheap, good for the handbag and does the job - but Burt's Bees lip balm tint is just as effective if not more.

on 5/27/2012 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is not the exact product, I bought the dry skin intensive lip balm, but OMG, it's a great product! After my first use my lips are already supple. It's fantastic for it's price at drugstores, but the picture on the packaging makes it look bigger than it is when you take it out. It's pretty small, but you barely have to use it since it works right away. It's good it doesn't have a taste because than you don't want to lick it. I really recommend it. I definitely have to buy this again! :D

on 11/24/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tend to stick with natural, organic lip balms and stuff but this works amazing. After it wears off, it leaves my lips so smooth and moisturized for hours. I dont feel the need to apply lip balm constantly. While every other natural lip balm of mine still leaves my lips dry and flaky when it wears off. I'm glad I tried this. I will only use when I go to bed and for the rest of the day I will use my natural lip balms because it does have all the chemical ingredients and I'm not very comfortable with that. Nonetheless, its so awesome I have to give it 5 stars. FYI, I have awfully dry lips, I have to peel off the dead skin like every day. If it works for me, it must works for almost everyone. Its quite expensive at my store like 6.99 but so worth it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Not sure if people are reviewing Eucerin Intensive Lip Balm Lip Care on this thread or not , but I am because I couldnt find it in the MUA archives. Great balm that really works! A Canadian winter essential. Bought this on a whim and am glad I did, lasted almost a year for me as my favourite of several lip moisturizing products in my makeup bag and purse. Took 1 star off because I wish it smelled delicious to up the appeal! More room for hydrating goodness I suppose.