100% Pure Pretty Naked Neutral Face Palette

100% Pure Pretty Naked Neutral Face Palette

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 4/9/2015 10:54:00 PM

I really like this palette, covers all the basis, is effective but very natural at the same time.

I am an absolute fan of 100% pure products. I think what they're trying to do by eliminating chemicals in cosmetics is very important! I wanted to love this pallet (as I do with most of their other products) but this one wasn't a winner for me.

The blush is great. Probably my favorite part. Very well pigmented and easy to blend.

The eyeshadow, not so much. I loved the shimmery white/tan color. It makes a great base or highlighter. The brown, darker eyeshadow is NOT very pigmented at all. I realize this is a "naked" pallet, but I couldn't even see this on my skin and I'm very fair. I was pretty disappointed, especially since their eyeshadows are general very nice!

The two lip colors are nice. They have average staying power and pigmentation. They are rather nude (but that's the point, right?). I did find that my lips get pretty dry when using them, unless I use a balm underneath or a gloss on top.

Overall this is a good pallet for someone who is not expecting much of an impact. It is perfect to just toss in a purse for touchups. Not sure I'd re-buy this particular palate, but will continue to buy other cosmetics from 100% Pure!

i really like this palette, the colours are great for everyday wear, very natural colours. though there is one lip colour that's a bit bright compared to the general colour scheme. and the palette is super convenient to just pop in your purse for when you need a touch up.

on 4/25/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is perfect for me! The blush gives me a natural, rosy glow, and the eyeshadows are very natural and light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love this palette!

Blush- It is a peachy pinky brown (rose?) but blush color. I use it as a contour because Im so light. But its prettier than bronzer. I think it would look good on most people. Maybe not on really dark though, not sure.

Eyeshadows- These are much better than the cocoa palette. They are smooth and look nice. NOT chalky and NOT glittery. I use the light one as a highlighter, its my favorite!

Lippies- These are like the lip glazes. I couldnt get any with my finger, but I took a lip brush and it came out nicely, They are hard in the container, but when I got them on my lips they were suuuuper pigmented and very moisturizing! Lovely colors, one looks orange in the picture, it is really a peachy nude pink and one thats more redish.

I LOOOOOVE THIS PALETTE!

only think is you need a seperate bag to carry brushes but thats ok. and Im not much for cardboard packages because I wash everything every now and then, and it might fall apart.

and its way too expensive!

I love this item. Nice coverage and the lipsticks are really pretty. A must for yourself and for a friend or sister.

I really like this palette! I only wear very subtle, natural make-up, so this is perfect for me. The mascara has turned out to be my HG; it makes my pathetically-short lashes beautiful and long. I love the lip cremes, which have more of a matte finish and excellent staying power. The blush is highly pigmented, so a tiny bit goes a long way. Eyeshadows are very subtle, but nice and silky. The only issue I've had so far is that there seems to be a slight leak on the seal around one of my lip creams; oil has spread out onto the palette (it is a glossy, durable cardboard), making a dark circle around the lip color, and drying it out a little (I can still use it just fine though). I will be purchasing other products by 100% Pure. I think I just got a defective one, and I love the palette so much that I refuse to remove a lippie.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this from QVC. Please remember that the name of this product is pretty NAKED and the colors are suppossed to be subtle. It is packaged in a sturdy cardboard holder and you get a lot of product. The blush is a powdery blush and very pretty. It's like a natural flush on the cheeks. Color lasts all day. The two eyeshadows included are both barely there type colors. One is a whitish color, the other a light taupey color and both make excellent all over lid colors/highlighters. The brown shade looks like it would be more dramatic, but it isn't. Again, both last all day. The two lip creams are also very nice. Moisturizing and have decent staying power. The peachy color is really very subtle. It takes a lot of product for it to show. I usually wear a gloss over it. The other color is..well...vibrant. It's like you are staining your lips with strawberrys. It's so weird how the other colors are so subtle, and this one isn't. I love the color, though. You just have to go easy on the application. This also comes with a mini mascara, which I've reviewed seperately and am not crazy about. All and all, I really like this palette. Don't forget - it's all natural too!

on 6/24/2008 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is close to being a keeper but, alas, it falls short. This palette is a "Try Me" from QVC that costs $28.80 (before tax and shipping). It contains a blush in Blushing (brownish nude); two shadows, Bare (lightly shimmery ivory) and Naked (shimmery caramel); and two lip cremes, Nude (slightly rosy nude, medium depth) and Natural (berry). It also comes with a mini mascara in Black Tea which I did not try (I don't wear black mascara). The colors are packaged in a cardboard palette with a mirror that is very sturdy.

First, the shadows. Bare is a pretty allover base shade, but is quite powdery and looks so on the skin. Naked, on the other hand, is much more creamy but poorly pigmented. (I love the color, but I think it would be too light for many skin tones). Second, Blushing is also very powdery but is also very pigmented and difficult to apply evenly. The brownish color is a bit too deep for me (Stila C, MAC C3, GA FF 3). Third, the lips. Nude is truly nude--essentially colorless on--but smells and feels wonderful on the lips. It has a lipgloss texture. Natural, conversely, has much more of a lipstick texture and that crayon-y lipstick smell, but wears quite well.

I love the Naked shadow and Nude lipcolor, but the shortcomings of Blushing, Bare, and Berry make this palette not worth keeping, even at the try-me price.