Maybelline Liquid Eye Makeup Remover

Maybelline Liquid Eye Makeup Remover

3.4

on 8/7/2017 5:27:00 PM

Not entirely sure that this is the exact same makeup remover that i buy. The one i buy is in the same packing (though different lid) and is for waterproof mascara. I get my family to buy it whenever they are in Germany because i can't get it in my own country. It was actually an accident that i tried this, i was on holiday in Germany and had forgotten my eye makeup remover. I use waterproof mascara due to allergies and i was very frustrated when i found out that i couldn't remove my mascara, i went to the newest drugstore and found the cheapest waterproof eye makeup remover which i could. This was the one. I didn't really had any high expectations but wow! I'm really impressed with the this product!!! I shake it up, pour a small amount on my cotton pad and then press to my eyes/lashes for about 10 seconds. After that i swiped the cotton pad down and BOOM! Every bit of mascara, eyeshadow and liner is gone! I'm use to having a small residue of mascara left on the lashes, but they were totally clean. Everything was on the cotton pad. You certainly doesn't need a small amount and it has never irritated my eyes. It leaves a slightly oily feeling to lid, but wait 5-10 min. and the oily feeling is gone and you're left with a moisturised eye area!! This product is literally amazing (or the european version that i have…) It truly is my HG eye makeup remover for everything waterproof and it's cheap.
The only downside for me is that is it not available in my country, but i sure stock up when i have the chance. I will definitely buy this product over and over again.

on 1/4/2017 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought my 4th travel sized bottle (40ml)! I like to try other brands hence I've not bought it in full size. This is my first liquid makeup remover but I've been repurchasing as a backup cause it just does the job. I saw a lady picking up 5 mini bottles at once so I guess I'm not alone!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product over and over again! Not the best though . Have to use quite many swipes . But not bad either. Does the job for me!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It removes lip make-up easily, but when I tried it on my waterproof Max Factor mascara, it took several swipes to get it off. A lot of tugging and wiping was necessary just to get my eye make-up off. This is a cheap option but I'll be searching for better make-up removers.

on 1/7/2014 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Rather difficult to clean the eyeliner with this product. Should be suppressed press uses the cotton so that my skin became red. I will not buy again because of wasteful

on 2/20/2014 3:32:00 AM

Good value and remove make up (not in single stroke though), but that's fine to me. Definitely repurchase.

on 6/10/2012 6:33:00 AM

This was my first eye makeup remover and I would not, ever, buy this again. Not worth the money. I bought this because it was the cheapest among the other makeup removers in Guardian and it was on sale. Regretted that ever since.

on 8/25/2012 9:23:00 AM

I'm really dead surprised this is not popular because THIS is my HG eye and lip makeup remover for like, the past 65482 years! It has stuck by me through AAALLL sorts of days and nights and conditions and stubborn makeup and eyelash glue!!

Used it to wipe off day eye and lip makeup.
Used it to wipe off night eye and lip makeup.
Used it to wipe off thick heavy party eye and lip makeup.
Used it to wipe off waterproof eye and lip makeup.

It doesn't sting or irritate my eyes, it is just..AMAZING.

It is such a wondrous HG product I've been going back to for years that I think if Maybelline were to discontinue this I will put on a petition protest!!

I just hope that it'd be made into pumps in the future so it'd be easier to dispense but other than that, this product turned me into a snob, never looking at any eye makeup removers anymore for the past 65482 years.

on 8/28/2012 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I've been using the blue one for several months now, and I really think this is worth more than its price. It doesn't remove eye makeup in one swipe (unless you really soak your cotton pad with the product) but it doesn't sting at all. Despite having oily skin, I don't find this too greasy. I also love the packaging; the smallest bottle is perfect to keep in your purse or a travel kit!

The only reason I'm taking a star off is because it takes a few swipes to completely remove makeup. This is a good everyday makeup remover, though, and I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/27/2012 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have had quite a few different waterproof mascara removers (including Lumene, Garnier, also other Maybelline removers) and this is my favorite. Right, it does not clean off my mascara in just one stroke, but it cleans it faster and easier when compared to any other make-up removers that I tried. Will continue using it.