Sephora Smoothing & Mattifying

Sephora  Smoothing & Mattifying

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, proplyparaben, isobutylparaben

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I loved this primer. Used it till the last drop. I will, for sure, buy it again. Kept me matte and flawless all day. A little bit on the pricey side, but I think it is worth the money.

This is my HG product! I've purchased many of these, it keeps my combination skin smooth and matte, but not too matte. It even works well winter when my skin is dry. Also love that it has a pump and the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm a little torn with this product. It's glides smoothly and does have a matte finish. So technically it does what it says it does. But it doesn't do a good job at controlling oil. Am I the only person who finds this stuff peeling away? Nothing worse than finding flakes all over your skin. I did have a couple of bumps after using this. But nothing serious. Won't call it a miracle product. I do like the pump bottle. Very hygienic. You can even recycle it to put lotion for easy traveling. I won't repurchase.

on 1/17/2016 5:42:00 AM

Not happy with this product. I used after moisturising and before foundation numerous times. Every time I apply foundation (M.A.C Matchmaster) the primer peels? off my skin I am left with minuscule lumpy bits of primer & foundation on my face. When I apply the foundation without primer I get smooth coverage. Not good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Complete waste of money. If you have oily skin, best to stay away from it. All it did was create a smooth (oily?) canvas for maybe the first half an hour.

on 5/25/2014 5:14:00 PM

Not something special, not changing anything in your face, just softens skin...

on 2/14/2014 3:25:00 AM

Makes no difference.

on 5/4/2013 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This primer doesn't do what it says. Neither it's smoothing nor mattifies. I have an oily combination skin. I don't recommend this at all.

on 3/18/2013 3:00:00 AM

This product does not work on me . After applying this primer , I proceeded to put on my liquid foundation and I could see dry patches on my skin. What a waste of money .

on 3/8/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Another primer which made me break out! It does give a nice canvas when applying it to your face.. My makeup lasts considerably longer with it as well.. But because it made me break out, I will only use it as an eye primer and not repurchase this when I'm done with this bottle!