no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

very green but also very pretty, light, girly. good for summer and spring.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

11 years ago

I looove this. It's called Pink Sheer Fragrance Mist, and I like to spray it all over me before I head out the door. It's a really fun, girly scent that's very youthful. It reminds me of high school days with my best friend. :)

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

13 years ago

I love the scent and the bottle. This is one perfume that I could smell again and again. There is something very light about it that makes me feel really girly when I have it on. I've never come across a perfume with such a unique fragrance. They really hit all the right notes with this one!

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesOther

13 years ago

Love Pink. I do. This is a really pretty scent and I wear it for my day to day. This is another fragrance that is targeted toward teens but I still really love and it smells great on me. I usually buy VS fragrances after Christmas so the deals are awesome! It goes with my "pink" sweat pants which remind me of college, totally! Pink really feels like me so I give it the best review ever!

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

13 years ago

I LOVE this perfume. It's very "girly" smelling<3 I've noticed that it stays on alot longer than some other perfumes that I've tried. The only downside for me is the price. The largest bottle is $55-$65 dollars(depending on sales, etc.)Will definatle purchase again<3

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2.0

14 years ago

This scent is okay, but there is something sharp in it that I just can't get use to. Not one for me.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

14 years ago

On my skin, Pink was all bitter citrus and sharp neroli. I didn't get any of the soft, pretty muguet that I smelled in the bottle, or any of the other florals, either.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

14 years ago

this smell is undescribale. but if you enjoy fruity-floral scents like light blue and i love love you will definitely enjoy this one.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

14 years ago

MY HG of fragrances, I'm on ,my third bottle. I love sccents with citrus tones and this one delivers. If you like fruity fresh scents, give this a try.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

15 years ago

I love this one, especially in the summer. To me it smells like fresh laundered sheets blowing on a summer breeze! I'm usually not into florals but this just smells great.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age36-43