benefit Cosmetics B Spot [DISCONTINUED]

benefit Cosmetics B Spot [DISCONTINUED]
B Spot [DISCONTINUED]BeneFit B-Spot

3.1

on 8/4/2010 6:47:00 AM

Love this! Its cheap for an EDT and lasted me a few months, its definitely one of my HG scents. I love the Benefit perfume ranges!

I am also extremely surprised by the reviews of this. This is my signature or "HG" perfume, while it is more suited to the summer months i wear it any time of the year and always get compliments. It sweet, but not too sweet and love the fruity smell. The idea for the name is so cheeky, but the packaging is gorgeous. Not to mention, the boyfriend says this is his favorite perfume of mine and can always tell when im wearing it :D.
The staying power of this is just perfect and possibly Benefit's best product to date.
Such a shame that its just been discontinued, what a mistake, they should bring it back and i think people should give it another chance.

Absolutely gorgeous perfume, i urge anyone to try it if you can get your hands on it :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Surprised by the low ratings for B Spot. I wouldn't buy it as a signature scent but for summer it's really fresh, fruity and I got a lot of compliments about it when I wore it. A nice fragrance but not astounding. One of BeneFit's better products.

on 3/5/2010 11:38:00 AM

I got this product free when I bought Maybe Baby. I wasn't too excited because I had tested it in the shop. I find this perfume sickly sweet and I really don't like how it smells on me. Give me Maybe Baby any day!!

on 1/14/2010 2:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm kind of surprised at the ratings of this fragrance, because I for one, think it's fabulous! It is similar to Ralph by RL which I also own, but it's got elements of it's own that I prefer more. It's def in the cool/fresh scents, but I feel this has a slightly floral edge.. VERY slight. The staying power is excellent, especially for a "fresh" scent because those always seem to fade quickly on me. When I wear this, I feel fun and bubbly. Not to mention, I get compliments also. The cartoon on the bottle is also fun! I reach for this often, and I own many full sized perfumes. I have found one of my HGs... I am not one to wear such clean scents in the winter but this just works...It will be great come summer!! LOVE THIS! I would for sure buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

To me, this smells like a mix between Ralph by Ralph Lauren and Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers. It's okay, but somewhat nauseating to me after a while.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this for under $20 on ebay so for the price I find it acceptable. I wouldnt pay $40 for it because it doesnt last that long but it's pretty and inoffensive and as I work with children (tutor professionally after work and soon will be a full time teacher :) I find this to be appropriate.

It smells good but is not distracting. Lasting power is nill but then even very $$$ fragrances don't last on me long. I have that type of unfortunate skin chemistry. would not repurchase.

Marchesa-"Maybe Baby" is not discontinued. They did change the packaging from the pretty vintage looking round bottle to a tall, sleeker bottle but its still aaround. i saw it recently at both Sephora's and Bloomingdales-dont want to scare Maybe baby lovers LOL

on 8/8/2009 1:46:00 PM

Got this EDT as a gift. It's a very fresh, clean scent; good for summer days when nothing but the lightest fragrance will do, and subtle and generic enough to not offend anyone at the office. However it has very poor staying power and will almost completely fade away by lunchtime, and you can just tell it's not much more than a cheap body spray in a perfume bottle. As a gift I have really appreciated it, and I have worn it throughout the spring and summer. I am now down to my last few spritzes. However I would not actually spend money on this fragrance myself, because it's simply nothing to get excited about. The $38 price tag is ludicrous.

I just got this free in Boots after buying 3 products and its given me such a headache. Its a strong fragrance that reminds me of extremely cheap perfume i used to use when i was 10 or 11...ive also washed my hands twice and can STILL smell this on me eurgh...i liked maybe baby and i love the maybe baby lotion but this is horrible. Not for me...and I like fresh scents such as dkny be delicious (green) as well as stronger scents such as dior addict original and gucci by gucci but this is terrible.

Bought this on impulse the other day. I think it's a great, fresh, every day wear to the office scent. It has all-day staying power on my pulse points but the fragrence doesn't bowl you over and isn't going to irritate your grumpy non-fragence loving office-mates.

I probably wouldn't wear this on a date with my boyfriend (I'd opt for something sexier and musky) but for a casual office day or weekend with the girls at the beach, it's good.

Packaging is okay - neither here nor there for me. Price is not too expensive. Would I buy again? Likely, unless I found another scent I liked better.