Dove Invisible Dry - Anti White Marks

Dove Invisible Dry - Anti White Marks

2.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Parfum, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As stick deodorants go, this isn't bad. It's just not very good either. For a product that claims to be anti-white marks and has supposedly been tested on 100 colours, this doesn't do what it claims to. Whilst using this it marked my clothes and left white marks, which I've since found out are quite difficult to remove! I had to put one top through the wash twice before the white marks came out completely. On a plus note it smells quite nice, but compared with other Dove stick deodorants this is not my favourite and definitely one I won't be repurchasing.

on 10/3/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Utter rubbish, does NOTHING it claims to! Put it on with my black work shirt, white marks all over it. Driving to work, underarms are wet as an otters pocket, though the sweat patches do smell nice. So basically it ruins your clothes and fragrances your sweat. Lovely. Wont be wasting my money again!

This is my favourite spray deodorant. Occasionally I will buy another brand but I always regret it and go back to Dove Invisible Dry. It drys immediately, smells fresh and lasts all day. I've used this for many festivals and after a day of dancing in the hot summer sun it still works great. I wear a lot of black and can confirm that it keeps your clothes mark free.

on 9/1/2013 12:04:00 PM

Really bad deodorant. It just makes my under arms feel wet and it really doesn't help me to smell good or stay dry. Never buying again!

on 1/9/2013 11:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

pros:
1. no white marks on my clothes or on my skin
2. nice smell, not too strong
3. when your skin touches your clothes after you spray them on, the smell on your clothes is noticable (in a nice way) and strangely stays longer than on your skin o.0
4. it is invisible

cons:
1. its not really dry, like if youre feeling hot, you'll sweat but not crazy sweat
2. like i said before, the smell only lasts for 3 hours or 4

so in conclusion, i think i can find better spray doe that actually does the same thing but better :) but in the mean time ill finish this one off

This is probably the worst deodorant i have ever used. no staying power at all. it smells funny and somehow does not go with my body chemistry and i end up smellin bad just badddd.. There are many other deodorants better than this. will never repurchase. since the smell of this deo is quite strong, it makes it difficult to wear perfumes along with it.

on 5/4/2012 11:19:00 AM

I didn't enjoy this product. Normally I'm not picky about deodorants, but this one did not stop sweat it only masked it with a scent. The only good part I found was that it had a nice scent.

on 5/3/2012 11:04:00 AM

I've never had a problem with a deodrant before but I really hate this. I don't sweat much but I feel moist and I really HATE the smell. It's way too strong and I think it smells really soapy and horrible. I'll never buy this again. I also hate when you just put your deodrant on and all of a sunnden lots of white powder falls from your underarms on to the floor. Hate it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use the spray version of this and I use it just because I absolutely adore the smell of this.
I don't really sweat that much..that could be due to me using this product (I use this daily).

on 2/8/2011 7:18:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I have the spray version, I'm not entirely sure what scent it is because it doesn't say on the can but the scent is my biggest gripe! It smells powdery, like older women would use. I do sweat but I find the deo-smell covers any other smell. It really is no white marks which is really great and it dries quick, but the smell is so bad which means I won't be repurchasing.