Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Anastasia Tweezers

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Anastasia Tweezers

4.7

on 4/4/2016 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I purchased these tweezers as a part of a kit that Anastasia had sold when they released their first comprehensive brow grooming kit in 2010. I have loved them ever since! They come with a little cap that keeps them hygenic and keeps them from dulling. I have never once had to sharpen them in the 6 years I've owned them and they can always get those pesky little eyebrow hairs that are just barely peeking out of the follicle that other tweezers seem to never be able to reach. Not sure how these compare to Tweezerman in quality, but they are a bit pricier ($23). If you aren't one to lose small items and you want a tweezer that lasts, just bite the bullet and spend that money!

on 1/20/2016 8:06:00 PM

These are good tweezers. Very precise. I like the color. I wouldn't buy them again though because they are priced higher than Tweezerman tweezers which are just as good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been using only Tweezerman tweezers for my entire self-eyebrow-plucking career, but I happened to be shopping for Anastasia goodies around the time my Tweezermans were due to be sharpened, so I decided to try something new. I love, love, love these tweezers. They're long (which allows for better grip and control) with longer blades (which makes it easier to catch hairs) which are slightly rough at the edges (same). Also, they're very high tension, which lets me get a death grip on even tiny hairs. What's usually a 10-minute job is now a 5-minute job. Worth paying more for if you do your own brows.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

BEST tweezers out there! They are sharp at the ends,so you can grab the smallest of hairs. they are a bit more expensive than your drug store tweezers, but they last much longer. I always end up breaking those tweezers, where as these are more sturdy. Love them, and have had them for a long time now.

These are the best pair of ultra precision tweezers I own. They are very high quality and they pull out all the hair including the very fine baby hair. I have mine for over 2 years and they are holding up well- just be careful not to drop them because if the tweezers lands on the blade, they will be ruin. For $28, they are expensive but worth it since I find these superior to my my revlon and tweezermen. They do get dull over time especially if you use them daily but you can easily sharpen them at home. Check out my video to see how I sharpen my Anastasia Beverly Hllls Tweezers.

on 7/17/2014 8:21:00 AM

My gosh these tweezers are expensive, but they are the best! Now these tweezers are definitely not worth $28 (i dont think any should be unless theyre made of gold), BUT if you were already planning to buy other $20+ tweezers (ahem tweezerman), then you might as well shell out the extra few bucks for these babies. I previously owned two tweezermans (the standard slant ones) and those kept on breaking my hairs as I was trying to pull them out. Then I ordered an anastasia kit which included these tweezers (and stencils, brow powder duo, clear brow gel, mini dual ended brush/spoolie, bag case) and I fell in deep deep love. I now own two of these tweezers and they both work fantastically well. The price is extremely horrible but if you can get past that, or if you were originally planning to buy expensive tweezers anyways, pick these up! Sadly I would repurchase despite it being so expensive, they're that good.

I use these tweezers all day every day! They are the absolute best! They stay nice and sharp for a long period of time. My only regret is that i didn't by them sooner :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These tweezers are holy grail status for me. Tweezerman really doesn't have anything on these tweezers. They can reach hairs that my ultra precision Tweezermans can't reach, they're razor sharp, and are a must have to keep brows looking groomed and neat. With these tweezers and the Anatasia Of Beverly Hills scissors my brows are on point to say the least. These tweezers last too so they are well worth the investment!

on 12/3/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are fabulous! Precise, sharp, and pretty.

I got this in an Anastasia brow kit about 2 years ago and they are still going strong! I would say that they are comparable to Tweezerman and I'm very happy with them.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools