Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.8

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 5/12/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't tried every body moisturizer on the market, but had to write a review for this one when I discovered that a patch of discolored skin on my leg had almost gone back to normal. Over a year ago my doctor told me the discoloration was a result of some eczema that had never completely cleared up, and that it was unlikely to go away. Admittedly, I had not been very consistent with moisturizing my legs over the years. I've used a few different products, including Kiehl's Crme de Corps, with totally acceptable results for the rest of my body, but nothing seemed to make a difference to the patch. One day I ran out of my moisturizer du jour and decided to try Lubriderm AT. Within a couple of weeks the patch is virtually gone and the only change in my routine has been using Lubriderm daily. I also like the light scent and agree with others that it does not feel greasy to me. This is a total winner for me, and I actually don't mind taking the time to use it every day.

I use this lotion for healing tattoos. It's hydrating and non-greasy. You can buy the travel size for more than half the cost and use for more than a month depending on your ink. Great lotion!

Lovelovelove this. I used it at a friends house and fell in love.

I have eczema and sensitive skin and so a lot of moisturizers irritate my skin but this has been working well for me. I use a really thick eucerin cream after I wash my hair cause then my hands get super dry post-shower from shampoo/conditioner being on them. But on those nights where I'm not I love using this it as a 2nd level moisturizer. It is so nice and the packaging is great, its very simple to pump the product out and you and lock/unlock it too. I think it costed me $12 at my local grocery store but prices vary depending on where you're purchasing and where you live. I think 12 is about as pricey as it'll get, some people say theyve gotten it for $6 or $7 so yeah!

It's a soft cream that quenches your skins thirst and feels great to apply. You don't need to put that much on your hand for it to work its magic. :) Definitely recommend.

on 1/29/2010 5:43:00 PM

I'm done looking for my perfect lotion. It is fairly priced,has plesant scent,moisturizes and absorbs quickly.
I used to buy lotions,than was too lazy to use them,they would go bad and I would by another one and so on. With this one,skin feels so amazing I just use it everyday,just to feel that silky smooth skin.

Popular Lotions / Creams