Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR A TATTOO!!
I recently got a pretty big upper-arm tattoo and it was peeling and itching like crazy. At first, I was using the original aveeno. I had to constantly apply up to 3 times a day and it did not seem to work at all. Then, I picked up this little gem. It is so moisturizing. Slightly thick, but it is not greasey feeling or heavy at all. Plus, it soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving it super soft and feeling like your skin but better. It calmed down my tattoo's flakey, peeling skin and eased the itching. Plus, it made my tattoo much brighter and darker. I only have to use this stuff maybe twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). If this stuff works on a healing tattoo, it'd work on anything.

on 6/10/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is by far my favorite lotion. It is very dry where I live so it is hard to keep my skin soft and smooth. This lotion goes on without a sticky after-feel and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! Although I am not totally in love with the scent of the lotion, I would recommend it to all skin types.

Popular Lotions / Creams