Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.8

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR A TATTOO!!
I recently got a pretty big upper-arm tattoo and it was peeling and itching like crazy. At first, I was using the original aveeno. I had to constantly apply up to 3 times a day and it did not seem to work at all. Then, I picked up this little gem. It is so moisturizing. Slightly thick, but it is not greasey feeling or heavy at all. Plus, it soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving it super soft and feeling like your skin but better. It calmed down my tattoo's flakey, peeling skin and eased the itching. Plus, it made my tattoo much brighter and darker. I only have to use this stuff maybe twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). If this stuff works on a healing tattoo, it'd work on anything.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Several weeks ago ran out of Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion. My elderly mother lives with me, and she loaned me her bottle of Lubriderm Advanced Therapy lotion until I made a ds run to pick up Jergens.

Lubriderm is a wonderful hydrating lotion. Texture straight out of the bottle is thick, but it doesn't feel thick when I apply it to my body. My skin soaks it up, and I am left with soft, non-dry, non-scaley skin. Another pro to Lubriderm, imo, is it is unscented. I don't have to wait an extended period of time before spritzing on perfume. With Jergens, which I still think is a good lotion, I have to wait until the scent of the lotion dissipates before spritzing on perfume, so it won't mix with the scent of Jergens.

This is currently my go-to lotion. It costs a couple dollars more than Jergens, but don't mind paying the extra $$ for an unscented, hydrating lotion. Lubriderm has been good to my skin during pre-winter weather, and feel it will do as well during winter because of its thick, emollient consistency.

This is wonderful. I had scabies and I used the cream I was prescribed and it made my skin s dry and itchy, I used this product, and the next morning BOOOOOOM totally moisturized skin. No itching at all. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion. I would buy it was $89990909 it's that good. Go out and buy it for yourself. It's no greasy at all, it has no smell and it works SO GOOOOOOD! Just put it on after a shower and then before bed or just before bed and you're gold!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lotion keeps my skin soft and moisturized!

on 6/10/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is by far my favorite lotion. It is very dry where I live so it is hard to keep my skin soft and smooth. This lotion goes on without a sticky after-feel and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I apply it after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day! Although I am not totally in love with the scent of the lotion, I would recommend it to all skin types.

on 5/20/2008 12:15:00 AM

I have to admit I wasn't sure I would like this. Lotions for me always seem to be the same type, just a different name on the label. I just took a chance as it was cheap, my hands were dry, itchy and flaking, and hoped for the best. I was also gagging over the lanolin lotion I had been using for several months and needed a change.

I ADORE this product. It goes on so nice and isn't greasy at all. There's no waxy feeling or sticky residue after applying it. It lasts for hours on me even through washing dishes and other hands on projects. My hands are nice and soft and I love it.

LOVE this lotion! I live in a dry, desert climate, and already had dry skin prior to moving here. Well, now that my skin has gotten used to the low humidity here (no more baby oil gel needed daily), I have begun to use this lotion. I enjoy the way it feels. It's light, but creamy, but spreads easily as well. It barely has a scent, and I only notice it for the first few minutes (kind of smells like glue? lol.. a 'clean, fresh glue?).. It moisturizes my entire body very well, to the point where I still feel clean and ungreasified. I plan to buy the one with SPF 15, too! If you have extremely dry skin, this *may* not be enough on its own... but rather, a supplement. Very dry skin needs cream, as lotion won't cut it!

on 4/1/2004 9:13:00 PM

I used to use this back in the '80s when it had its wonderful original scent. However, I always found this to be too runny for my taste, even being oily skinned. I find Keri and Curl to be much better body lotions. Remember that brief stint of the Lubriderm skin and facial care? I used that too. That has long been discontinued, oh well.

Popular Lotions / Creams