Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.5

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 AM

I have tried a bunch of the "advanced therapy lotions" over the years. I have patches of eczema on the inner side of my elbows and on the back sides of my legs and when I run out of my actual prescription stuff I have, I would much rather turn to this than cetaphil. This stuff is really powerful, but it is super greasy given that to give you skin that true hyrdration, you are going to need to re inject oils into your body, I'm okay with it. Overall, I wouldn't say it really makes my eczema go away but it makes it a little more tolerable than it is. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has mildly dry skin, this stuff is pretty hard core and its really greasy and most people cannot deal with that. It does the job well, but it doesn't fix my eczema so I wouldn't substitute this with my prescription stuff

on 4/22/2011 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This is my favorite lotion of ALL TIME. Actually, I use it as a moisturizer on my face because it's so lightweight and has such a nice clean, non-greasy feel. It's only about $6 at my Target for a 16 ounce bottle that lasts me forever. This actually saved me during one of the worst moments in my history of skin: I overused my PanOxyl cleanser and my whole face became wrinkly and unnaturally shiny, like elastic. So I used this and in just one day, my unbearably dry skin was hydrated again...This will forever be my HG moisturizer.

Great for those looking for that clean, non-greasy feel :D I like to use it after washing my hands and while they're still damp. Leaves my hands feeling silky. My aunt and my cousin who's also a makeup artist loves it so much, they asked me to ship some over to Hong Kong.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion. It really works and looks great on my skin. It sinks into my skin wonderfully and doesn't leave any weird, ugly residue or gross feeling.

Popular Lotions / Creams