Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.5

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of the Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil lotion because I like how it leaves a glow on my skin like an oil but still feels very light and non-sticky. So I was in the grocery store and was going to purchase it but they were out of stock and this one caught my eye because of the similar color scheme of the container (beige and pink). My skin has suffered from New England winter, it was so dry the creases between my fingers and toes have become white. If I apply a lotion, the "whiteness" goes away but as soon as I wash my skin, you bet they're back again.

I decided to try this because of the claim it can "intensely hydrate extra-dry skin" and I was not disappointed. First time I used it, I can already feel the difference and with continued use, it actually healed my winter-dry skin. I know it did because these days when I go out of the shower and don't put on lotion, my skin doesn't look as dry as it did before (no more white creases!)

IMO, the consistency is thicker than the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (which is also great btw) yetit doesn't feel heavy or greasy and absorbs really well into the skin.

Until I come across something even more awesome, this will be my go-to lotion from now on! =)

on 2/26/2017 3:05:00 AM

Wow, this product really surprised me. It worked so well!

The formula is thick and creamy. So perfect for the winter time! I bought a bottle of Cetaphil lotion at the same time but found myself reaching for the Lubriderm advanced everytime. Well priced and absolutely effective.

Highly recommend!

on 7/31/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A dermatologist recommended the brand to me and to this date, I have used a variation of products in this brand. I have to say no product can be compared to this brand. My father had a bad case of dry skin on his back. He was given some prescription cream. He used the prescribed cream for a while with no success. I rubbed some of this product on him only twice and he got over his problem. It has been the same story for me and my husband. I get dry skin on my legs as a result of shaving and even Cortisone creams cannot help but this does. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have severe dryness issues.

on 12/12/2015 6:20:00 PM

HG body moisturizer.

Thick consistency compared to other body moisturizers, though easily dispensed through a pump and readily absorbed by the skin.

No greasy after feel, just pure soft skin

Can be used all year round

on 2/15/2014 10:52:00 AM

Love this lotion. I get extremely dry skin during the winters and this is the only lotion I have found over the years that helps. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 AM

I have tried a bunch of the "advanced therapy lotions" over the years. I have patches of eczema on the inner side of my elbows and on the back sides of my legs and when I run out of my actual prescription stuff I have, I would much rather turn to this than cetaphil. This stuff is really powerful, but it is super greasy given that to give you skin that true hyrdration, you are going to need to re inject oils into your body, I'm okay with it. Overall, I wouldn't say it really makes my eczema go away but it makes it a little more tolerable than it is. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has mildly dry skin, this stuff is pretty hard core and its really greasy and most people cannot deal with that. It does the job well, but it doesn't fix my eczema so I wouldn't substitute this with my prescription stuff

on 6/12/2013 4:15:00 PM

My HG product. Absorbs well and has a great consistency. I have been using this product for quite a while now, after switching from the Vaseline line. I do not find it greasy at all, like some lotions.

The only grief this product gives me is the packaging could be better - pump stops 1/3" from the bottom, and it takes some patience to get the remaining product out of the bottle.

on 10/16/2012 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I find this stuff to be really thick. Probably not ideal for healing tattoos as it has fragrance in it on top of mineral oil and cetearyl alcohol. (I used Curel Fragrance Free for my tats.) I like it a lot to moisturize my callused feet and for pedicures though. I found it to be greasy but it seems others disagree with me. I'll probably repurchase just for using on my feet. Rarely I will put a small dab of it on the corners of my nose in the winter. (Very small, the mineral oil holds in moisture and prevents annoying flaking skin--never had problems with mineral oil clogging pores but like I said i do not cover my face in it.)

on 9/11/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My mom introduced me to this amazing lotion. I'm already on my second bottle. It's not greasy which is perfect because I put it on after showering in the morning. It moisturizes so well. Better than anything I've tried. I've been wanting to try some of LUSH's lotions but honestly, I think I'll just stick with Lubriderm this stuff can't be beat. Works well with sunburns. I also love that it doesn't have much of a scent because it doesn't interfere with my perfume.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't why I waste my money on fancy body butter, lotions when all I need is this Lubriderm. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully and it's so inexpensive! Even with our dry weather I love showering morning and night. I put this lotion on when my skin is still damp. It makes my skin so soft and dewy. I love it. Seriously you don't need those $40-50 body butter. This $6-7 bottle works just fine.

Popular Lotions / Creams