Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

3.5

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never thought I would use Lubriderm bc a) i thought it smelled manly and b) the name sounds kinda gross lol. but at some point I realized it's ok to use stuff that works instead of one that has a ton of perfumes in it. I love using the one with SPF for day time and this one at night. and I put socks on after I put on my feet. I noticed tonight that after my shower, there was no need for a ton of rubbing in; it seemed to soak right in. it's become my favorite so far. this works best for me after a shower and makes my skin really soft especially if I used body scrub before.

Product turned my sweat orange and ruined my King size extra deep pocket $70 sheet set. Bleached twice and used a color remover with extra soak time and they're still tinted orange. I e-mailed Johnson & Johnson in December to see it any other people had problems, because it was a new product, with the SPF/30 sunscreen. They sent me a form to sign so they could contact my physician for all my medical info. I told them no, sent Pictures of my sheets and told them I was a Diabetic, Pre-menepausal and Hypertensive. I never heard back from them. It's been since January that I sent them the pics. As soon as I discontinued use, the orange sweat stopped! I know it's their product. I just would have liked to know if they'd had any other complaints and they act like I'm a science experiment or someone, who'll sue them. Good gosh almighty.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my holy grail product to dry skin. Especially in the winter, when my face peels even more than usual because of my acne products too. My face gets so dry and rough and it peels. I use this before bed and when i wake up my face is so soft! The scent smells medical. But, it is advanced! This lasts me forever. I haven't had the need to buy anymore so far. I reccomend this to anyone with dry skin! Also, if you have acne-prone skin like me, this will NOT make you break out. It is simply amazing and this is my go to product in most emergency cases where my face feels hard. It's better than most lotions i have tried. This and the Nivea Soft Moisturizing creme are my favorite lotions for ultra soft skin! Also, Lubriderm is not even expensive and it is better than most Olay lotions which are twice the price! I am going to buy more when I run out and I would reccomend! :)

on 5/8/2007 2:35:00 AM

This has been a staple for me for years now, because my mom always bought it. That said, I don't have very dry skin. My mom does, and she likes it because it doesn't leave greasy residue anywhere. but I do think it's kind of a light lotion. I'm trying other lotions now. The smell of this one is like slightly sour milk. It never bothered me, but it never pleased me either.

on 11/19/2006 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use both the name brand Lubriderm and the Target store brand, and I think they both work equally well. LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby powder scent. Fantastic. This is the perfect moisturizer for me, as my skin is not super dry, it just needs a little help. It sinks in within minutes. By the time I'm done moisturizing my arms, my legs are totally dry and non-sticky. I don't know if this would work well for someone who had super dry skin though, it might not be moisturizing enough. For someone with mild/moderate dry skin, I think its just perfect. I will definitely buy it again and again, and I totally recommend the Target knock-off. As far as I can tell, it's the exact same stuff and 2-3 bucks cheaper.

on 9/19/2006 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is the stuff my mom and aunt use and I see in MD's offices all the time so I thought it would be amazing. I was wrong. It did absorb fast and was non-greasy and non-waxy. However, it was like it was never there 15 minutes after application, even a generous amount. I need a lotion to do something moisture-wise, not just "evaporate."

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PEG-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Emulsifying Wax, Lecithin, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pyruvate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
continued >>