Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.6

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 7/31/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A dermatologist recommended the brand to me and to this date, I have used a variation of products in this brand. I have to say no product can be compared to this brand. My father had a bad case of dry skin on his back. He was given some prescription cream. He used the prescribed cream for a while with no success. I rubbed some of this product on him only twice and he got over his problem. It has been the same story for me and my husband. I get dry skin on my legs as a result of shaving and even Cortisone creams cannot help but this does. I highly recommend this product, especially if you have severe dryness issues.

THIS IS THE BEST LOTION FOR A TATTOO!!
I recently got a pretty big upper-arm tattoo and it was peeling and itching like crazy. At first, I was using the original aveeno. I had to constantly apply up to 3 times a day and it did not seem to work at all. Then, I picked up this little gem. It is so moisturizing. Slightly thick, but it is not greasey feeling or heavy at all. Plus, it soaks into the skin really quickly, leaving it super soft and feeling like your skin but better. It calmed down my tattoo's flakey, peeling skin and eased the itching. Plus, it made my tattoo much brighter and darker. I only have to use this stuff maybe twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). If this stuff works on a healing tattoo, it'd work on anything.

on 6/12/2013 4:15:00 PM

My HG product. Absorbs well and has a great consistency. I have been using this product for quite a while now, after switching from the Vaseline line. I do not find it greasy at all, like some lotions.

The only grief this product gives me is the packaging could be better - pump stops 1/3" from the bottom, and it takes some patience to get the remaining product out of the bottle.

on 5/12/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I haven't tried every body moisturizer on the market, but had to write a review for this one when I discovered that a patch of discolored skin on my leg had almost gone back to normal. Over a year ago my doctor told me the discoloration was a result of some eczema that had never completely cleared up, and that it was unlikely to go away. Admittedly, I had not been very consistent with moisturizing my legs over the years. I've used a few different products, including Kiehl's Crme de Corps, with totally acceptable results for the rest of my body, but nothing seemed to make a difference to the patch. One day I ran out of my moisturizer du jour and decided to try Lubriderm AT. Within a couple of weeks the patch is virtually gone and the only change in my routine has been using Lubriderm daily. I also like the light scent and agree with others that it does not feel greasy to me. This is a total winner for me, and I actually don't mind taking the time to use it every day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't why I waste my money on fancy body butter, lotions when all I need is this Lubriderm. It moisturizes my skin wonderfully and it's so inexpensive! Even with our dry weather I love showering morning and night. I put this lotion on when my skin is still damp. It makes my skin so soft and dewy. I love it. Seriously you don't need those $40-50 body butter. This $6-7 bottle works just fine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lotion keeps my skin soft and moisturized!

on 1/5/2007 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a very good lotion for a reasonable price. It has a subtle clean scent and doesn't feel greasy. It won't replace my Glysomed, but it was only 79 cents out of the sale bin so I gave it a shot.

on 9/19/2006 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is the stuff my mom and aunt use and I see in MD's offices all the time so I thought it would be amazing. I was wrong. It did absorb fast and was non-greasy and non-waxy. However, it was like it was never there 15 minutes after application, even a generous amount. I need a lotion to do something moisture-wise, not just "evaporate."

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PEG-40 Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Emulsifying Wax, Lecithin, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Benzoate, BHT, Tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pyruvate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
continued >>