Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 18 & Under
Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, Sodium Pyruvate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol

on 2/15/2014 10:05:00 AM

I have tried a bunch of the "advanced therapy lotions" over the years. I have patches of eczema on the inner side of my elbows and on the back sides of my legs and when I run out of my actual prescription stuff I have, I would much rather turn to this than cetaphil. This stuff is really powerful, but it is super greasy given that to give you skin that true hyrdration, you are going to need to re inject oils into your body, I'm okay with it. Overall, I wouldn't say it really makes my eczema go away but it makes it a little more tolerable than it is. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who has mildly dry skin, this stuff is pretty hard core and its really greasy and most people cannot deal with that. It does the job well, but it doesn't fix my eczema so I wouldn't substitute this with my prescription stuff

Lovelovelove this. I used it at a friends house and fell in love.

I have eczema and sensitive skin and so a lot of moisturizers irritate my skin but this has been working well for me. I use a really thick eucerin cream after I wash my hair cause then my hands get super dry post-shower from shampoo/conditioner being on them. But on those nights where I'm not I love using this it as a 2nd level moisturizer. It is so nice and the packaging is great, its very simple to pump the product out and you and lock/unlock it too. I think it costed me $12 at my local grocery store but prices vary depending on where you're purchasing and where you live. I think 12 is about as pricey as it'll get, some people say theyve gotten it for $6 or $7 so yeah!

It's a soft cream that quenches your skins thirst and feels great to apply. You don't need to put that much on your hand for it to work its magic. :) Definitely recommend.

Great for those looking for that clean, non-greasy feel :D I like to use it after washing my hands and while they're still damp. Leaves my hands feeling silky. My aunt and my cousin who's also a makeup artist loves it so much, they asked me to ship some over to Hong Kong.

Popular Lotions / Creams